Chapter 17: Evan VS The Obsession

Song: Hellberg - The Girl

3rd POV

Evan smirked widely, which broke the kiss between the two. Evan pulled away and stared at Jonathan, whose face was red as a tomato.

In Jonathan's mind, he was processing that this was reality. That everything that he heard from Evan, was true. Even in his nightmares when he heard the Asian's voice. They weren't what he thought they were, it wasn't illusions. It wasn't false hope at all, it was just him being an idiot.

In Evan's mind, he was proud of himself. He actually did it. He just hopes his nightmares don't come true.

Evan and Jonathan both snapped back to reality when they heard one of their friends shout, "H2OVanoss answer us!"

"So, Jonathan, H2OVanoss real?" Evan said, with a smirk.

Jonathan responded with a nod.

Evan turned around and looked at his computer screen. He didn't know that David invited everyone to watch, he wasn't mad at him but he was just surprised to see everyone being such fanboys.

Evan walked over to his computer and turned up the volume on it, "Sup guys?" Evan said, so calmly and causally, acting like he didn't just kiss the boy of his dreams and serenade to him.

"Sup?? You just kissed Delirious and you say 'Sup guys?' EVAN! That was beautiful!" Tyler chortled, spamming letters in the Skype chat. Like his hands were having a spazz attack.

"That was so romantic and oh my god.. I can't talk about it or I'll scream." Craig added, leaning back in his chair covering his face with his hands.

Evan smiled at his friends comments. They've always been supportive people, always there for one another. Standing by each other no matter what.

Jonathan on the other hand, was backing up slowly. His heart told him to sit next to Evan and talk to his friends. But for some reason Jonathan's head and insists were telling him to run in  his room and lock the door.

He was happy with what just happened, but quaking with diminished. He didn't know why either. It could've been the fact that all of his friends just saw his face that he's been hiding from them for years. He would've showed them earlier but he was timid. And now that they know, he's self conscious. Anyone would be if you've been hiding yourself for years, and then suddenly when an accident happens, the love of your life  see's your face, and then within a few weeks, your faces see the real you.

It's just something unexpected.

Something he thought that would never happen.

Something he wished that never happened.

Jonathan sighed quietly and turned around, walking back to his room. Once again his mind won over his heart.

Jonathan closed his door silently so Evan didn't hear him, Evan was too busy talking to his friends to even realize that Jonathan already left room.

Jonathan was sitting on his bed, he thought about going back to Slender. After all, he does need to practice and get back into it. Getting the 3rd page and dying isn't pro. And he was technically a pro at this game by now.

But he didn't go back to it. He just stayed seated on the edge of his bed, with his head in his hands.

He didn't know what to do at this point.

"Evan, I have a serious question for you." Brock began, getting everyone to quiet in the call, "Did you hide the fact that you're gay and you have a huge crush on Delirious?"

Evan simply nodded said, "Basically yes. I mean, I told David because I knew he could keep it a secret. I didn't want anyone knowing."

"I guess that makes sense, but how do you know he feels the same?" Brock asked.

Which made almost everyone chuckle, almost everyone. Luke was quiet, he didn't wanna say anything he saw Jonathan's figure behind Evan vanish. He was starting to text him but he wasn't replying.

"What?! Am I missing something?" Brock asked, being oblivious.

"You aren't the only one whose oblivious." Luke muttered underneath his breath, no one really heard him but Evan.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Evan asked, getting a bit hostile. Evan wasn't ever oblivious, so he took that as an insult.

"Turn around." Luke said, going back to his phone texting away.

Everything was silent. Evan turned around in his seat and his eye's widened when he noticed that Jonathan wasn't standing behind him or anything.

 "I'll be right back." Evan said quietly. Everyone nodded has Evan got out of his seat and started walking away from the electronics. Everyone changed the subject and talked about different things as the love birds were away.

Evan opened up the door to Jonathan's room and saw him sitting there. Jonathan didn't know how to react. He just stood up and looked at Evan. Jonathan's face was blank, while Evan's face looked like a worried wreck.

"What's up, why are you in here?" Evan asked, walking over to Jonathan.

"Evan, I'm self conscious..." Jonathan said, looking down.

"Because?" Evan asked.

"Because I'm not this perfect looking boy that everyone expects me to be." Jonathan said, walking over to his computer.

"You're perfect to me. Please." Evan said, grabbing his arm, making Jonathan stop in his tracks.

"Evan, you love me, right?" Jonathan said, staring at his computer.

"You're the color to my eye. You're the beauty of despair.  You make me happy everywhere. You're the cringles to my smile, that I haven't seen for awhile. You're the everything to my world. I love you,  Jonathan. I really do. Please don't go back to Slender." Evan begged.

"Sorry, Evan, I need to go practice." Jonathan said, shrugging off Evan's grip and walking to his computer again.

"Then let me practice with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rushed like a fucker. ouo People are asking me where I'm going with this story.

YOU WILL FREAKING SEE, just be patient.