Chapter 3: Bush Hiding

Delirious' POV

"I do too." I said under neath my breath. "I told him to wait.. but no.. he-he.." Marcel began and I looked at him, he was close to tears, "The bastard took it and then it showed up. We- I saw Tyler and Craig and ran to them. Th-the- I don't know where Brock's body is. I d- I don-" I cut him off, he was stuttering too much and he sounded like he was about to cry. "Don't explain, just know he's in a better place for now." Marcel nodded and wiped his eyes before a tear fell.

'You really love him, don't you?'

'Well of course, isn't it obvious?'

Again, two voices and only one I recognized but I couldn't put my finger on it.

The door opened and then slammed shut, "Fine, Evan! We'll go get ourselves killed just because you believe we'll all make it out!" Someone shouted, I turned around and saw a pissed off Tyler. I stood up while Marcel stay seated. "Tyler calm dow-" He cut me off and death glared me, "Don't you dare tell me to calm down right now. Do you realize Evan wants us to keep finding pages? We just lost Brock! It's like he doesn't care about anyone else!" I took a step back and stared at him, "I swear to g-" Craig opened the door and Tyler suddenly calmed down. Oh, I see now. Tyler took Craig's hand and they walked off together. 

I looked back at Marcel who was just confused as I am. "I guess Tyler doesn't wanna lose him." I conveyed and he nodded, "I.. I think you need to talk to Evan about this.."

"Wait, why me?"

Marcel looked at the door, "You guys are best friends, that's why. Maybe he'll listen to you." I sighed, he was right. I walked up the steps and walked back in the Mansion. Lui and David were looking around the house, maybe for another page. I walked up to them, "Where is Vanoss?" I asked. Lui looked at David and then back at me, "He's in the backyard." I nodded and started heading to the backyard.

As soon as I stepped outside the deep voice came back on. NO!

"Mini Ladd has found the second page."

Not Mini.

I started panicking and looked around, my head started aching again. I almost screamed out in pain but I knew better. I started walking to the front of the Mansion when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the bushes. I started to scream in fear but a hand covered my mouth, then I heard Evan's voice, "Shh, it's me." I sighed in relief and he removed his hand. I turned to him and stared right into his chocolate eyes, he smirked at me. "What'chu staring at hot shot?" He winked at me, I instantly turned away and peaked out of the bushes. I didn't hear anything.

No one is dying?

I was about to crawl out of the bush but Evan stopped me, "Don't you dare get curious." I nodded and came back to his side. "What do you think is happening?" I asked him, he didn't say anything. "I think everyone is hiding, that's why you don't hear any screaming." He replied. I nodded and relaxed myself.

It was quiet between us, all you could hear was the wind. It was peaceful until Evan spoke up, "Hey Jonathan?"

"Hm?" I responded.

"I um.. Well. I.." I glared at him, his face was red as an apple. "Evan, just spit it out. We don't have the time for this." I said. He was about to speak up but the deep voice came back on.

"Player Daithi De Nolga has died."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short? Yeaahhh.. Im sory about that ;-;