Chapter 5: Ruined Moment

Song: MGMT - Kids (Dubstep Remix)

By the way, if you know this song. All I have to say is H2OFTW <3

Delirious' POV

Hours passed and we couldn't find the fourth page, what we did find was Lui in the basement. Apparently that's where David died and Lui decided to stay down there a little bit longer, that's how he found the third page. He watched Slender rip David apart, poor Lui. We looked all over the place, but we couldn't find a page anywhere. The only place we didn't look was the attic, but no one dared to go up there because we heard noises and it was too dark. Everyone chicken out. After awhile, Lui, Tyler and Craig all went off to rest while Evan and I kept looking for that stupid page.

After awhile we gave up and started walking to the bushes that we hid in when David died. I got tired of walking, since that's all we've been doing, and laid down on the ground. Evan just sat down next to me, not saying a word and looked up into the sky. It gets more peaceful looking each time we looked up at it.

'What do you think he's dreaming about?'

'I don't know but he looks awful.'

Dreaming? Wait, wait... Am I- "Delirious," Evan spoke up, taking me out of my thoughts. I looked at him, "Can I tell you something?" I raised an eyebrow and nodded.

(This is the part where I fell off my chair and almost hit my head on my desk)

Out of no where Evan sat on top of me, well my dick, and stared right at me. My face started to heat up really fast, his cheeks were a shade of dark pink as he leaned in. "I've loved you since day one." He whispered in my ear. At that moment I felt my heart skip a beat.

But of course, it was ruined by....

"Player Mini Ladd has found the fourth page."

"Jonathan, come on." Evan said getting off of me, he pulled me into the bushes just like last time. I would be scared and cuddling up next to him but I just couldn't help but think about what he just said to me. Evan loves me? Why was he now admiting his feelings for me? I sat there staring at the ground just thinking about it. Unaware that Evan had left my side. He was gone. Shit. I didn't move, I stayed still. Evan is smart he can take care of himself.

"Player Lui Calibre has died."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

;-; Fuck short chapters, I'm so sorry.