Chapter 19: True Feelings

3rd Person POV:

As Ayano walks out of the Café, she hears Taro yell her name, but she pays no mind to it and keeps her eyes forward and by doing so, she saw the one she truly loves walking alongside with another woman. She saw how they were laughing without a care, the smiles on there faces, and the sparkle in the woman's eyes as she looked up at him. When Ayano saw this, she felt empty. Like something was being taking away from her, something truly special, and there was nothing she could do to make it stay. So instead of confronting this feeling head on, she ran. She ran, and ran, till she was at the door steps of her home.

Once she enters she begins to feel some other emotions.

Rage. Sadness. Longing. Resentment.

These were the feelings that were rushing over Ayano as she walked up her stairs and curls up on her bed. She didn't know what to do. She began to think of ways to get rid of these negative feeling till it hit her.

“If I kill her, everything will go back to the way they were…right?” said Ayano as she sat up from her bed “this is all her fault" Ayano then grabbed a knife that was that was skillfully hidden and looked at it. “and once she's gone, Budo will be all mine again”  Her eyes became insane as she begins to laugh

“sleep well tonight Oka Ruto, since it'll be your last"

*Next Day*

Budo woke up and got ready for school. As he opened the door he saw Ayano waiting for him. Budo felt his heart skip a beat as he saw her.

“A-ayano-chan, what a pleasure to see you” Budo then thought about what he said

What the heck, why did I say it like that, am I some rich person or something, who even talks like that!’

Ayano looked at him confused for a moment but brushed it away “ready to walk to school together” with the calmest voice he could make Budo replied “s-sure"

They then walk together while having small talk along the way and within a flash they were in front of the school. Budo. Then saw Taro and knew it was time to split. “Alright Ay-" Budo was then interrupted “Budo Masuta" said Taro as he walked towards him not breaking eye contact with him. Budo was taken aback from this. As far as Budo knew, Taro was a calm, quite kid so it was surprising seeing like this.

“Yeah?” said Budo as Taro then stood in front of him. Taro then whispered in his ear “Meet me at the roof top after school" then walked away. Budo was dumbfounded for moment but came back to reality when he felt a tug on his uniform “oh, Ayano-chan, sorry for spacing out like that…uh if you run you can catch up with Yama-" Ayano then quickly replied “it's fine" Budo didn't know what to say after that so he just went with the flow and followed Ayano into the school.

*Lunch Time*

Budo was thinking about what happened this morning and the only thing that mad scents to him was that Ayano and Taro had a fight. So he began to think how to help them make up and decided to see Yamada after school to ask him what happened so he could have a better grasp at what happened.
‘Wait, should I really help them make up, this could be a good opportunity for me and Ayano to hang out more’
Budo pondered on the thought before coming to a conclusion

‘No, it's my job as her friend to help her…..even if it hurts'

*Clubs*

Today in the Martial Arts Club was sparring day. The two who were sparring first were Mina and Shima.

“Annnd…..BEGIN" said Budo as he began to observe.

Budo was quite pleased with how they were sparring, they both really improved. “STOP" they both then froze before going back to there side and bowing to each other. Budo then clapped his hands in joy “that was amazing you both have truly improved, I'm glad my teaching is working" Both of the girls felt proud of themselves, this gave Ayano an idea.