Chapter 5: Heart Ache

Third person Pov:

After Oka left Budo opened the door to his club. As he was walking in he stopped. He felt a pair of eyes were watching him. Before Budo can go any further Mina and Sho started to shove him in making him forget about the feeling of being watched.

If Budo only listened to his instinct he would of found out that Ayano was hiding behind a corner and watched everything that just happened.

Ayano didn't know what was going on with herself. She put one of her hand on her heart as she felt it beating fast when she saw Budo smile as it has been awhile, but then she felt a feeling of rage when she saw him smiling at Oka. Ayano slapped herself for feeling such a way for someone else other than her senpai. So why was she feeling this twords Budo, the person she's been using for her own benefits.

As Budo was getting ready to enter into his club Ayano was going to yell his name and talk to him to figure out these feelings she was having but before she did she remembered what he said 'you know what Ayano Aishi, I'm done, I give up, You win. I won't ever bother you again' those word kept repeating over, and over in her head as each word stabbed her heart.

Ayano retreated to the rooftop and waited for the Bell to ring signaling that Lunch was over and the day was almost over.