Chapter 15: Burnt

3rd Person POV:

Ayano was up and ready when she was making herself two bentos, one for herself and the other for the one she likes. Ayano was happily humming as her mind was being filled with Budo Masuta.

_____

"I'm home" said a man as he put his coat on the stand. He walked over to the women in the kitchen and put his arms around her. "Did you miss me" said the man as he kissed her the side of her head. "Of course I missed you, we both did" said the women as she put the sponge down from washing the dishes and looked at her bump on her stomach while facing the man. "Of course, how could I forget this little one" said the man as he kneeld down to kiss it which brought a blush on the women's face. "Oh, and I can't forget your kiss either" said the man as he kissed the women.

The women blushed as her husband kissed her  "g-go wait in the living room, dinners almost done" said the women as she pointed at the couch. The man smiled before heading to the couch.

~After Dinner~

"My wife sure is the best of the best" said the man as he rubbed his stomach. The women chuckled at her husband before standing up to wash the dishes. "No,no,no,no,no" said the man as he got up and took the dishes away from her "I'll be doing these, you just relax okay" he said as he put the dishes in the sink and grabbed the sponge. "Fine" said the women as she sat down at the table again.

The women stared at her husband, as he was doing the dishes before getting up. The man's face started to turn red "w-what are you doing honey" said the man as his wife was hugging him from behind "I just need to recharge, since I didn't get to see you all day" she said as buried her face into his back. "Heh, that should be my line" said the man as looked at the dishes. The man wiped his hands before turning around to hug his precious wife "I thought you were doing the dishes" said the women "I'll finish them later" said the man with a grin on face.

He picked up his wife and walked up the stairs being careful not to drop his pregnant wife. He walked down the hall and to there room.  He laid his wife down on the bed gently before flopping right next her holding her in his arms as he signed in relief. "This is the best part of my day" said the man as he cuddled his wife "mine too" said the wife. The closed his eyes while holding his while still having a smile on his face. The women brushed his fluffy hair with her hand as she stairs at the man she loves. "I'm glad you are my husband" she said as she kissed his forehead. "man what's up with you stealing all my lines today" said the man as he opened his eyes "I thought you were asleep" said the wife as she started to blush a bit. "How could I when I started to hear your beautiful voice" he said as he cupped the side of her face.

They looked each other in eyes for a bit, neither one of them wanted to look away.

"You know I love you right" said the man "and you know I love you even more right" said the women "heh, oh yeah" said the man as he laid on top off her and gave her a passionate kiss which she gladly returned.

"I really do love you and only you Ayano"

Ayano started to blush a bit as her husband usually calls her cute nicknames. Ayano knew he really meant what he said.

"And I really Love you too.....B-budo"

Ayano started to blush even more after she messed up saying his name while Budo started to chuckle at Ayano being all flustered. "Aww, are you embarrass-" Ayano gave him a kiss to hide her embarrassment "you seem lively tonight" said Budo as he blushed a bit due to the surprised kiss from Ayano " Hmp... You have my body's attention now" said Budo as he looked at Ayano with hungry eyes "w-w-we can't y-you might hurt the baby" said Ayano as she tried to hide her nervousness "don't worry I'll be really careful~"

_____

"Budo, your so naughty" said Ayano as her mind went wild for the Martial arts boy that was till she smelt something unsatisfying. "No! The food" Ayano looked back at the food but it was to late, it was all burnt. Ayano was very upset because she has nothing for lunch and the most upsetting part for was that Budo wouldn't get to try her food!

Ayano left her house upset but that all went away when she saw Budo walking to school. She joined him and forgot all about what upset her.

_________________

If you would like to know why I haven't been updating go on random weird Thing. I changed the title so it would be better to just click on my name.