Chapter 4: Late

Third person Pov:

Budo started running as fast as he could to school. He was going to the club room first. He was still running in the school and when he made a turn he ran right into someone.

"I'm Really Sorry!" Budo said as he continued to run.

As he finally makes it to the hall of his club room he say two unhappy club members.
"Hey Mina-chan and Sho-kun" Budo said as he slowed down his paste and gives them his usual smile as if nothing was wrong.

As he stops in front of them Mina walks up to him. "Mina?" Budo said as she looked really pissed. She punches him in the arm as hard as she could.

"Ouch! That hurt! What was that for!?" Budo said "for missing almost the whole day of school and not even answering our Phone calls! *Sigh* just open the club door, so we can spare" she said. Budo gulps. Even though he is the strongest guy in school and the leader of the Martial Arts Club the way Mina said that scared him a little bit.

"Same here" Budo looked over Mina and saw Sho but his had up with a pissed off face. Budo gave him a look that said 'not you too'

Budo sighs "alright, alright" he says as he puts his hands into his pocket to grab the keys to the club room "uh-oh" Budo said as he starts to look through his pockets for the keys "what do you mean 'uh-oh' Budo?" Said Sho. Budo looks up at them. "I might of ...uh..left them at my house" Budo said avoiding there gaze "Budo!" Both Sho and Mina said. Budo put his hands up in defence getting ready for them to beat him up or scold him, but before they did do that Budo felt something tap the back of his shoulder.

He turned around and saw the leader of the Occult. Oka Ruto.

"Did you need something Oka-chan?" Budo said wondering why she was here instead of being in her club "well...uh...you dropped this" she said as she held out a key for him to take. Budo's eyes lit up when he notice they were the keys to his club room and he gave her a big smile "Thanks Oka-chan! You just saved me from those two" Oka looked around Budo and saw Sho and Mina. They both looked like they were about to pounce on him, like a predator getting ready to kill it's prey "wait, how did you get the key to the Martial Arts Room?"

"Well...when you were running, you ran into me ..and when you did I saw something fall out of your pocket and it was your key" Oka said "that was you!?" Budo said in shock "yes it was" she said. Budo bowed before her "I'm so,so sorry Oka. As a repayment, I'll treat you to something to eat after school" Budo said as he stood up from the bow. Oka nods "alright, I'll come by your club when club activities are over" Budo said "okay, I'll be heading to my club now" Oka said as she walks to her club which wasn't that far away.