Chapter 7: Club

Third Person Pov:

When Budo looked to see who bumped into him he had a dark smile form onto his face.

"Sho, you are just the person I was about to look for" Budo said to Sho who was starting to regret what he did "how about we have a little talk"

Budo said as he grabbed Sho and started to drag him into the Martial Arts Club.

Budo waved bye to Oka as he started walking into his club with Sho freaking out and the other club members laughing as they walked in their club.

After Budo showed Sho who's boss in front of the entire club he started his lesson.

"Alright! Members, today we will be working on our left kicks" one the club members held their hand up "what is it Mina?" Budo asked "Aishi-san isn't here" Budo froze for bit before speaking again "well the requirements were at least show up once a week not everyday, I'm sure she'll show up sometime this week" Budo said with a fake smile that almost looked real. "Alright shall we get started because one day you might need this in order to save yours or another's life. Remember to never take Martial Arts for granted we have it and learn it to protect ourself and the people we care about and in order to do that we have to us all the parts of our body as team. With that said let's begin the lesson" after Budo was done with his little speech everyone got up and started to practice their left kicks.

Ayano was in front of the door to her club. She looked at the Occult club. Ayano's blood was boiling red when Sho was saying that about Budo and Oka. She wanted to tackle him and sow his mouth shut. Ayano had to use most of her will power to not do so and watch from the side lines.

After everyone went to their clubs Ayano stood in front of hers, not know weather or not to go in or just go home.

After a few long minutes, Ayano decided she would go to club. All she had to do was slid the door open, but before she could open the door she heard someone call her name.

"Aishi-chan!" She turned and saw Taro walking her way. Ayano put her arm to her side as if she had no intention to open he door in front of her.

"What is it Yamada-san?"

"Hmm?" Once Taro was a few step away from Ayano he notice she was in front of the a club. "What are you doing in front to f the Martial Arts Club?" Taro was confused on why his girlfriend was here. "This is my club. I was about to go in" Taro looked shocked for a second before looking like his normal self. "Anyways, what are you doing here?" Ayano was confused on why Taro was in the Halls when usually he would be by the fountain reading or he would be walking he right about now.

"I was going to join the photographer club, and I was going to ask if you wanted to join, but your already in a club, so yeah" Taro scratched the back of his head. "that was really sweet if you" Ayano said. Taro began to blush a little.

Taro was going to say something bit before he could even utter a word, someone burst open the door. "Budo we're sorry!" It was Sho and Juku. As they were running someone else came right out after they did.

Ayano's heart skipped a beat when she saw that it was Budo who came out.

Budo didn't pay attention to his surroundings. The only thing on his mind was to get Sho and Juku. Budo tripped when running out and fell on something or someone.