Chapter 11: Breakup pt. I

-The Next Day-

Third person Pov:

Ayano was going to stay home for the day. She told the school she was sick when in reality she was trying to wrap her finger around her feeling and trying to proces what happened the other and night.

“so, Budo likes me. Even though I killed those girls, he stilled liked me. He saw my true colors and accepted me but, all I did was use him. I used him to win the love of a boy I don’t even love anymore."  Ayano paused before saying the truth

"I don't like Taro Yamada"

Ayano said to herself as she looked at her shrine.

Ayano got up from her bed and grabbed her shrine. She walked down stairs and through it in the trash.

“I’m sorry Taro, but my heart belongs to someone else now, and. He. Will. Be. Mine" Ayano said with determination in her voice.

She finally found someone who loves her for who she is, and she is never going to let go.

“Now, first things first. I have to break-up with Yamada” Ayano said as she pulled her phone out and texted Taro to come to her place after school.

-After School-

Ayano was waiting patiently for Taro to arrive so she could end their relationship.

Ayano decided to make some tea while she waited for her soon to be ex-boyfriend to arrive so she could focus on her true love, Budo.

Ayano wasn’t paying attention and accidentally burned herself on her left arm. As Ayano was about to put some ointment on it she heard her door bell ring.

Ayano sighed and walked over to her door and opened it. “hey, I have to talk to you about something important, just hurry up and come in" Ayano said as opened the door not wanting to even look at Taro.

Ayano walked over to her kitchen to turn off the water and when she walked back her heart dropped.

As she saw Budo Masuta standing in her living room instead of Taro “what did you want to talk about...Aishi?"