Chapter 16: Sounds Fun

3rd Person POV:

When Budo enters the school with Ayano, he see's Taro ahead of him, and Budo knowing Ayano, he started to look around for someone to hang out with, since he knew she was going to run off with him. Budo sighs, almost about to give up, till he saw in the distance, dark blue hair, which belonged to someone he knew.

"Hey Aish-........Ayano-san" Budo said getting Ayano's attention out of the clouds as she answers him with a 'hmm' "Yamada is over there, you should go see him, and you dont have to worry about me being alone" Budo said with a smile before he started to walk away, but before he could, someone grabbed onto his arm. Budo looked to see who grabbed him, and to his surprise it was Ayano "Ayano-san?"

She didn't respond, instead her grip started to tighten. Budo soon became concern. His attention was all on her, something Ayano wasn’t aware off yet. “can’t we hang out" she whispered. This took Budo by surprise “Ayan-" before Budo could say whatever he was going to say, he was interrupted. “Hey Aishi-chan, and Masuta-san" it was Taro Yamada.

Budo took this opportunity to let them have some alone time, since there in a relationship. “Hey, Yamada just the guy I was looking for” Budo got out of Ayano’s grip since Taro surprised her. “I get going, don’t want to be a third wheel, take care of her" said Budo while patting Taro's shoulder before walking off.

Budo would be lying if he said he was okay with leaving them alone. He actually wanted to walk to school Ayano, like they used too, but Budo would keep telling himself she’s with Taro, and not him, their just friends. Budo shook it off and caught up to Oka since he could find any of his  club members.

“Hey Aishi-chan, I was won- ……..i-…..” Taro's voice started to fade not even making it to Ayano. Her Attention was on Budo walking away, that was still she saw who was walking by his side. Unconsciously Ayano started to take a few step toward them. All she could see was red. “Aishi" before she could take a step further Taro grabbed her hand getting her attention. He let go of her hand, while being bashful. “What is it" Ayano said “you didn’t  answer my question” said Taro before letting go of her hand “……….ah…..um…….can you tell me one more time" said Ayano acting embarrassed “heh, I was asking if you wanted to hang out this weekend” Ayano already knew her answer, but before she said no, she thought about it.

‘Maybe this would be a good chance to break things off with him, and maybe this would give me and idea of what to do to that Occult girl’

“Yeah, that sounds like fun"