Chapter 6: A Hug

~Time skip To Clubs~

Third person Pov:

It was club time and Budo was on his way to his club. While he was walking he finally realized something.

He forgot that Ayano goes to the same club as him!

Budo sighs and continues to walk. As he was walking he saw something white. He turned around and saw Oka carrying stacks of papers and they almost go over her head. Budo walks over to her and it a good thing he did because she was about to fall. Before she did Budo caught her and made sure the papers didn't fall. "Need some help Oka-chan" Budo said with a smile as he grabbed most of the papers out of her hands. "You don't have to help me Budo-kun" said Oka "it's okay" he said "so we're are we taking these" Budo said as he was holding the papers with both his hands "to the principal's office" Oka said. Budo nodded and they started to walk.

In reality Budo did want to help Oka but he also was looking for an excuse to be late for his club. Budo wasn't ready to see Ayano and the more he thought about the more depressed he started to feel. He looked at Oka and asked her a question.

" So what are these for?" Budo said wondering why she delivering these to the principal. Oka looked down for second before looking back at him "these are for new...club leaders since we're a bit low right now and also for some more students and staff members. The Principal asked me to get these for her, and if I knew it was going to be this much I would of asked someone for help" Oka said as she looked forward.

That's right. Ayano got rid of anyone who liked Taro. I would try to save them, but every time I would get their they would already be dead. I did manage to save a few of them like Oka here. I just wish I could've saved all of them, but....

Oka looked over at Budo and notice he was in deep thought.

Was one them his friend or his....no, I pretty sure Budo is just upset because of what happened to them. I should have had him help me. I should of said no.

"Uh..Budo-kun" Oka said trying to get Budo attention. Budo snapped out of his thoughts and looked at her "yeah, Oka-chan" Budo said "where here" she as Budo looked at the door in front of him "oh...okay let's go in" Budo said as Oka open door since she didn't have as much papers as Budo.

After they gave the Principal the papers they start walking to their clubs.

While they were walking Oka stop's and this catches Budo attention. He turns around "is something wrong Oka-chan?" Budo ask as he walks twords her. Budo was right in front of Oka with a look of concern on his face. Budo then felt two arm around him and realized Oka was hugging him.

The Occult Club Leader was hugging the Martial Arts Club Leader.

Budo had no idea why she was hugging him "I-I'm sorry I made you upset back their" Oka said in a sheepish voice as it had been awhile since she'd hugged someone. "But don't be upset, everything is going to be okay" Budo smiled and gave into the hug.

He knew what she was talking about about and he was a little upset about the people he couldn't save but what was really making him upset was Ayano and how she sometimes trick him into doing her dirty work.

"Thank you, Oka-chan" Budo says . As they were about to part ways on the hug they hear someone "hey Budo! where are yo-" they both see Sho while we stop's in mid sentence as he see's both of them hugging. She smiles really big and turns around while running through the Halls of the Occult and Martial Arts Clubs yelling "Oka and Budo sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" Both Budo and Oka let go of each other and start speed walking to their clubs. Budo glances at Oka and see's a deep shade of red on her face. He was going ask if she was okay.

Till someone bumped into him.