Chapter 14 - Shower Fun

⚠️⚠️Smut⚠️⚠️

As I pull up to the house I see a large stuffed rabbit outside, that Tony got me. I laugh to myself and go inside.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I was... What the...? What is that?!" I notice Tony sitting on the couch in his Iron Man suit. "You're wearing this in the house now? What is that, like Mark 15?"

"Uh...yeah. Something like that. You know everybody needs a hobby."

"Oh, and you have to wear your hobby in the living room?" I say as I take my heels off.

"Just breakin' it in. You know, it's always a little pinchy in the gooey bag at first, so." I laugh as he shakes his butt. "Oh hey, did you see your Christmas present?"

"Yes, I did. I...I don't know how I could have missed that Christmas present. Is it gonna fit through the door?"

"Well actually, uh...it's a good question. I got a team of guys comin' tomorrow, they're gonna blow out that wall." He points. I grabs. Few papers off the table and smile as it's fan art.

"Okay."

"So, uh...tense? Good day?" He walks behind me and starts to massage my shoulders. "Ooh shoulders, a little naughty. Naughty girl. I don't wanna harp on this, but did you like the custom rabbit?"

"Did I like it?" I ask.

"Nailed it, right?"

"Wow. I appreciate the thought very much." I turn and stand up, holding onto his sides. "So why don't you lift up that face mask and give me a kiss?" I say seductively.

Tony knocks on the metal helmet on his head "Huh. Yup, dammit. No can do. You wanna just kiss it on the..."

"Uh-huh." I giggle.

"The facial slit?"

"Well, why don't I run down to the garage and see if I can't find a crowbar to shimmy that thing open?"

"Crowbar. Yeah." As I walk down the stairs he tries to stop me, "Oh, except there's been a...uh...a radiation leak."

"I'll take my chances." I laugh.

As I open the door I sigh in disappointment. "Busted." He whispers.

"This is a new level of lame." I push the robot holding plate away from me.

"Sorry."

"You ate without me, already? On date night?" I raise my voice, pointing to the food.

"He was just..."

"You mean you?" I correct him.

"Well, yeah. I just mean we were just...just hosting you while I finished up a little work."

"Uh-huh." I scoff.

"And yes, I had a quick bite. I didn't know if you were comin' home or if you were having drinks with Aldrich Killian."

The suit turns to look at me, "What?" I scoff at it.

"What?"

"Aldrich Killian? What are you checking up on me?" I roll my eyes.

"Happy was concerned."

"No, you're spying on me." I point.

"I wasn't..."

"I'm going to bed." I shake my head and turn to leave.

"Hold on. Come on. Y/N." As I start to walk up the stairs he stops me, "Hey, I admit it! My fault. Sorry." I turn to look at him. "I'm a hot mess. It's been going on for a while, I haven't said anything." I walk back down the stairs back to my original spot. "Nothing's been the same since New York."