Chapter 19

Harry's POV
It's been a week since Hanna got hit by a car and she was still unconscious in the hospital. Liam and I cane with each other each day. I feel so bad for all the pain I've caused Hanna it's not fair to her or to Liam.

"Hey dude how's she doing", I asked Liam as I walked in the room and saw the same unconscious girl before me.

"Not well she still hasn't woken, I'm worried", Liam said as he didn't let go fo Hanna's hand.

"She will, she has to be", I said as I padded Liam on the back.

"And what if she isn't. I don't know what I'll do without her", Liam cried and it soon turned into sobs.

"Hey guys how is she", Melissa asked as she entered.

"What do you think", Liam snapped.

"Dude we know your upset heck we're all upset but you need to chill", i said and i regretted it as it came out of my mouth.

"This would have never happened if you would have been fine with us dating. She gave you and Alice a chance and you both turned on us. I could understand you wanting to get back at me but to her she's your sister and even when you stopped talking to her she still missed you but you didn't care. You should of gave us a chance Harry becuase if you did she wouldn't have ran off and got hit by a car", Liam said and he was right I should have gave them a chance and now I know that Hanna is better off without me and she is better being with Liam.

"Guys this didn't happen just because of that, Hanna ran away because she thinks she ruined everything and she sick and tired of you guys always fighting so cut it out becuase hanna isn't getting any better with you guys fighting", melissa snapped as tears started coming from her eyes.

"Melissa's right, i should go", I said and started to walk out.

"No you need to stay becuase even though I'm mad at you harry, hanna loves oyu very much so stay", melissa said and pushed me back in. We all sat in silence when we heard a knock.

"How is she", Alice said as she entered and I could see Melissa and Liam giving her the evil eye.

"Get the fuck out now", Liam yelled and I understand he is upset but he does understand I'm dating her

"Dude stop"

"No she turned on Hanna when she needed her, get out now", Liam yelled and Alice quickly ran out.

"You're a jerk", I said as I ran out and saw Alice crying in a corner.

"Alice she's going to be okay"

"She hates me and I don't even know why I did it. I didn't think it would got his far", Alice cried into my shoulder as I kissed her temple.

"She'll forgive you don't worry"

"No everyones going to hate me", she said. But why?

"Why, cause of my plan"

"No I was the one who hit her with the car becuase I was mad at her", Alice said. Anger ran through me.

"You could have killed her what the hell were you thinking" I yelled at her as she got up and continued to cry but I have no sypmpathy for her.

"I know I didn't think she'd get this hurt", Alice cried

"I never want to see you again! LEAVE NOW!" I yelled ans she soon was gone. How could she do this and to her bestfriend, what kind of sick person hits there friend with a car.