Chapter 7

2 days later

Hanna's POV

I woke up today to harry and Alice downstairs. Probably making out. They told me yesterday about there relationship and I'm totally fine with it. But Liam and I know that we should tell him about our relationship but for now we're going to wait. Liam has a band meeting and then we're ordering Chinese food and going to just sit and talk and maybe make out a little. I have to pick out a cute outfit maybe something I haven't worn yet. But we know that won't happen.

I spent like maybe and hour and I finally found the perfect outfit. Something nice but not too fancy. I'm wearing my batman tights and a black top with black heels. I started to walk down the stairs and there was Harry.

"Hey Hanna what's up", Harry asked me as he got up

"Nothing you should be concerned about"

"Excuse me, why is that", Harry asked me as he started to get upset

"Harry my personal life doesn't concern you, I'm 20 and I'm tired of you being up in my grill", I said to him

"Is this about me and Alice", he said

"No"

"Hanna do you want me and Alice to date or no", Harry asked me

"I love that you too are dating but can you leave me the f alone"

"I'm just looking out for you", harry said

"You can still out for me but not every minute of the day", I said an walked out the door. I have finally told him what I've wanted to tell him for a while thank god. Harry's leaving for the band meeting soon and so will Liam but for now I need to get out of the house. All I can think about is when my date with Liam will be and well of course the Chinese food.

(Phone ringing)

"Hey Han how ya doing", Liam said

"Hi Liam I can't wait dr our date"

"I can't either you know I've been thinking maybe we should start our date a little earlier", Liam said

"What about you meeting I don't want you to cancel it because of me"

"The meeting itself got cancelled so I thought we'd spend more time together", he told me

"I already picked up the Chinese food and I got some movies and some snacks", Liam said

"I'll be right over", I told him I hung up and I went over to his house. I parked a block over so no one would see me. I walked up to the door an Liam anwsered.

"Hi beautiful", Liam said and I blushed

"Hi handsome", I told Liam and he pulled me in for a kiss. we went over to the table and had a good meal. Liam grabbed my hand and brought showed me around the house. We sat outside and man it was hot out.

"Wanna go for a swim"

"I would love too but I don't have my bathing so next time I promise"

"Alright", he said and we talked for awhile about a lot of stuff and this was an amazing date, no interruptions, and van I just say it was amazing. Before I left Liam kissed me goodbye gave me flowers. If Harry ever finds out I hope he doesn't ruin this for me.

Hope you liked it I'm sorry it's short.

-Angela