Chapter 20

Harry's POV
I walked furiously back to the room Hanna was put in but when I got there I walked to side before someone could see me. I don't know why but all I know is I can't tell Liam about Alice. As much as I want to I can't because if I do he will get more angry and so will Melissa and we don't need that right now we just need Hanna to wake up.

I finally gathered the courage to walk in and when I did I noticed Liam wasn't there, but Melissa was.

"Where's Liam"

"He had to go outside and get some fresh air", Melissa said as she turned to Hanna and she still hadn't wakened.

"I should go talk to him"

"No, you've already caused enough drama okay just leave him alone", Melissa snapped.

"Hey Melissa how is she", Niall said as he entered and sat beside her taking her hand in his.

"Niall I don't know I'm worried", Melissa cried into his shoulder as he hugged he tightly and didn't let go.

"She's going to be okay", Niall told her

Liam suddenly walked in and sat right next to Hanna holding her tightly.

"Hanna you have to wake up. I'm nothing without you, you are the only one who can make me smile or make me laugh or make me believe in love", Liam whispered to her as he cried.

Liam's eyes bolted to Hanna's hand. And then we all saw her move. I called in the doctor and he said that she is waking up and he just had to run some test so we left.

"You can come in"

"Okay Hanna here are you're friends and your brother", the doctor said as we all looked at Hanna and her eyes looked confused.

"I don't know these people", Hanna said and my heart dropped.

Oohhhhhh Hanna doesn't remember how will Liam Harry and Melissa take this.

Stay tuned

-Angela