Chapter 12

Harry's POV
I went back home because I had a few things to decide how I was gonna do this. this seems stupid but she's been dating him for a couple weeks and tells me now. at least I was nice enough to tell her. I pulled in the driveway and I noticed Alice waiting for me. I got out and waked over to her.

"Hey band what are you doing here", I asked her

"I know what your doing and I want to help, Hanna goes from guy to guy and I know we have no place in saying anything because we're dating but I'm sick and tired of Hanna", Alice said and I smiled and kissed her.

"Are you sure, it's bad"

"I'm sure", she said and I grabbed her hand and brought her to my car to tell her my plan.

"So Liam comes out to lunch with us at 12, we're going to text from his phone telling Hanna that he'll be home at noon, but Hanna can't go cause she's working. So Louis's going to go to Liam's apartment and put things like condoms and crap to make it look like liam had sex and hanna. Hanna goes to Liam's at 1 so she'll see it before liam and she'll dump him and she'll think she has her heart broken, but Hanna won't break up over a text and then liam goes there at 2 and he'll see it and think she had sex and he'll break up over a text, they'll both hate eschother and have there hearts broken", I told her and she smiled. I like how Alice won't go and tell everyone now we're working together.

"I love it but how about I help louis with the mess", she asked me

"Ya meet him there in 5 minutes", I said and we buckled our seat belts and I dropped her off at the apartment. She ran in and they came back out and Alice said it looked amazing and we had to leave because Hanna would be here any minute and her heart would be broken.

Wow harry must be really pissed if he's doing this!

-Angela