Chapter 11

Hanna's POV

It has been a crazy day, the way my mom said that stuff to Liam. I know Liam and he would never do that. And even if he did that's his past and I'm only worried about our future. Liam left to go for a book signing for there new book, so I think I'll invite Melissa over and Alice.

Hanna- Hey guys you wanna come over I'm at Liam's

Melissa- Ya I'll be there in ten minutes

Alice- Ya see Ya soon

I was so glad there coming over but I think it'll be a little awkward because well I really need my friends to talk to about what happened. Although it may be a little awkward because Alice is dating Harry and she may take his side on this. But then again she is dating my brother so she can't be really mad at me. Soon the door swung open and there stood Melissa and Alice with a bunch of food.

"Hey guys what's up, and really food", I said as I took there jackets and hung them up

"Well we know what happened and your probably feeling bad so food always works and with your two friends you'll be better", Alice said and we all sat down and starting munching in the food. I explained what happened with telling Harry and my mom and they were so understanding, they were still my two best friends and that hadn't changed.

"So how's everything with your relationships", I asked both of them because, Melissa's dating Niall which Niall is perfect for her and Alice and harry which I have supported from the beginning.

"Well I met Niall's parents yesterday and there really nice and is was great to be back in Ireland", Melissa said and she looked happy, I'm glad she found Niall.

"I'm sure you don't want to hear about me and Harry", Alice said and even though me and Harry aren't getting along doesn't mean that she can't talk about her relationship with him.

"No I don't mind tell me"

"Ok, so your brother is just really romantic, but he is really upset with you, you should know that", she said and I mean I know he is but really.

"Why because I finally found someone to make me happy, I'm allowed to be happy and now just because I'm dating Liam everyone in my family doesn't wanna speak to me, I mean I have supported your relationship with Harry and the least he could do is at least try not tell me to F off", I said and I felt tears trickle down my face.

"I know you have but if there's all this drama Hanna why dint you just end things with Liam, if it's costing you your family then why not just end it so everyone's happy", Alice said and I was shocked even Melissa was cause she stopped eating when she heard her say that.

"Ya everyone will be a happy but me, you should go Alice and Melissa I have to go see someone", I said and they got up and Alice left right away without even saying goodbye.

"Hey you know you can always call me, I won't turn on you, but who you going to talk to", Melissa asked me and thank gosh she wasn't going to turn her back I don't knew what'd I do without her.

"Harry", I said and then someone knocked at the door, I walked over and opened it.

"Harry", I said again but now with question. Why was he here. As soon as he got here Melissa left and he closed the door.

"I'm sorry about when I yelled at you, I miss my sister and I'm not happy that you and Liam are dating and I'm really upset with you but you gave me a shot and I have to at least give you one", he said and I hugged him tightly. We ended up talking for awhile and the he had to go so I hugged him goodbye and I went to go make something to eat for myself I also texted Liam and Melissa the good news.

Harry's POV

I walked to my car and I received a call from Louis.

"Hey did your plan work", he asked me

"Yup she thinks I agree and I wanna give it a chance, once she sees who Liam really is she'll never date one of my friends again"

"Nice I just think that this is rude, Liam is our friend and that's your sister are you really willing to give up that if they find out", Louis said and I told him yes I am, the fact that she didn't tell me for weeks pisses me off and I know this sounds crazy but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Ohh wow didn't see that coming, can't believe harry would do this. Thank you all who have continued to read this please read my New book When worlds Collide book and please spread the word on my account I will return the favour just DM me!

-Angela