Chapter 1

Hanna's POV

  Giggles and screams entrapped my ears as girls of every age circled our house like an infinity sign that has no ending, awaiting my brothers arrival. Understanding that they are infatuated with Harry they should also understand my need for sleep. Harry Styles lives in this house but honestly if they don't leave I'm the one that is going to go crazy. Finally, I decided to get up and go make breakfast.

   When I got to the kitchen there sat Harry eating a big bowl of cereal.

"Hey what's up", Harry asked.

"Nothing just woke up to a bunch of screaming fans but life is good," I said sarcastically.

"I'm really sorry, but don't worry they will be gone when I go on tour", said Harry.  

"When do you go again"

"Um 3 months, why," Harry asked. First off, I only asked because although I like to be home alone sometimes I do miss my brother a lot when it comes to him going on tour. Plus, the fans never leave most them just want to get into the house and find something to DNA Harry with.

"I'm just going to miss you," truthfully I told him. Harry can be annoying like any brother but he's also such a nice brother and is always there for me.

"Oh I know because I'm the best brother in the world," Harry smirked as his phone started beeping.

Harry answered the phone and went into deep conversation as I prepared a piece of toast with Nutella.

"I'll call you later ok Liam. Ok bye," Harry said and hung up the phone.

"So when do I actually get to meet your band, I mean you've been in it for 4 years and you never let us meet"

"How does next week sound," Harry asked.

"Um of course and can Alice and Melissa come too," I asked him.

"Ya,"Harry told me.

After our conversation I decided to text Alice and Melissa about the great news, because it was I was finally going to meet this One Direction. I wonder why Harry never let us meet. I mean it's not like me and my friends will date anyone in One Direction.

"Hi sweetie,"my mom said

"Hey did you hear the great news I get to meet One Direction"

"Ok but remember you and your brothers rule,"my mom told me.

"What rule,"I asked her confused

"The one that states that you and your brother cannot date each others friends", said my mom

"Mom seriously eww I just want to get to know my brothers friends I mean why doesn't anyone trust me around here"

"Oh I trust you it's just those boys I'm not too sure about," my mom told me.

"Mom they seem like nice boys I mean I know I'm pretty but Harry said there all gentlemen", I told her as I walked out of the kitchen. Why does everyone think that every boy is a jerk they're not all jerks. But then again some are is that the reason Harry wouldn't let me meet them for 4 years. Maybe?

Hey everyone this is the first chapter for my new fanfic hope you guys enjoyed sorry it's short but next chapter can I just tell ya it's great!

-Angela