Chapter 21

Liam's POV
I don't know these people.I don't know these people.I don't know these people.I don't know these people.
It kept replaying in my head. Hanna doesn't remember any of us. As the words left her mouth my heart felt liked it had been ripped from me.

"Are you sure you don't know who I am", I asked Hanna. She has to remember.

"I'm sorry I don't", she said

"You have to I'm Liam your boyfriend", I said and she started to look very worried almost like she was scared of me.

"I don't know who any of you are. Get out!" Hanna yelled and tears fell down my cheeks and I couldn't believe what was happening before me. Hanna the girl I loved doesn't know who I am.

The doctor pushed all of us out of the room and I collapsed to the floor crying.

"She doesn't remember" I cried as someone put their arms around me.

"Liam in time she might remember, you never know" Niall said as he hugged me tightly.

"Did the police find out who hit her, cause when they do I'm going to kill that person"

I looked over at Harry and he seemed nervous and very pissed.

"It was.....A-Alice, she told me yesterday. And Liam I'm just as pissed as you are but hurting Alice won't fix what is wrong with Hanna", Harry said. how the hell could someone do that to their best friend.

"I know"

Hope you enjoyed. when I get 3k reads I'll update.

-Angela