Chapter 16

Hanna's POV

Liam has been gone awhile I wonder where he was. I'm kind of worried about him. I feel like it's all my fault that Harry and him aren't friends, I just wish I could go back and not of hung out and never meet Liam. But I love him and that's never going to change. But then there's Harry, he's my brother we and the best relationship before and if he wouldn't of got so mad we'd still be those two people. And I cannot believe Alice. I would never do this to her and thank god I have Melissa, i wilding know what to do if I lost everyone. But I would still have Liam. I shot my head over to the door and Liam came in and pretty pissed.

"What's wrong, where were you because I don't think you went out to get breakfast", I said as I walked over to him.

"I kind of went to Harry's and we had a fight on the lawn", Liam said and I can't believe him, I told him not to bother Harry especially right now.

"Why the hell did you do that, I told you to you to leave it alone but of course you didn't", I yelled as I walked over to the coat rack and grabbed my purse and coat.

"Hanna I'm sorry, it's just, Harry shouldn't be mad", Liam said.

"I know he shouldn't be mad but it's the fact that I'm ruining everyone's life, I'm ruining your friendship, I'm ruining what I had with my brother and my parents and my best friend hate me, if it's this hard I think that we shouldn't be together goodbye", I said as I cried the whole. I took one last look at Liam and I know would regret it but I left and maybe for good.

I hope you enjoyed I know short, please check out my frozen/ 1d fanfic please and if you want me to check out your fanfics then just comment or dm me!!!!!

-Angela