Chapter 18

Melissa's POV

My heart stopped.... I felt like something was just taken away from me.

Niall ran next to as I collapsed on the ground. What if she was gone.
Forever.

"Niall she got hit, that car hit her and kept on going", I cried

"We have to call the ambulance", Niall said as he ran over to sidewalk where Hanna was flung over when she was hit. he picked her up and laid her next to me.

"Hanna, wake up.....WAKE UP. Please wake up", I cried. If Hanna
dies I would never forgive myself.

"Okay the ambulance is coming, who should call Liam?" Niall asked me

"I should and can you call Harry?" I asked Niall and he grabbed his phone as did I and we both dialled

"Hello Liam, something has happened"

"Is there something wrong, you know Hanna just broke up with me so whatever it is can you wait till tonmorow", Liam said. No I can't because there might not be a tommorow.

"Hanna got hit by a car she's unconscious, she....might.....die. Come to the hospital ok", I said and soon enough the ambulance was here.

"Bye Liam"

***

"Niall what if she dies, I can't loose her", I cried into Niall's shoulder.

I felt bad for Liam and Harry they loved her so much and so do I but they had a greater connection. But thank goodness Harry and Liam made up we all need eachother.

"Everything's going to be alright", Niall told me. And just as he did the doctor walked over to us and asked for everyone to come near so he could tell us what was wrong.

"Is she alright", Liam cried.

"Hanna is going to survive but there was great impact and she broke her arm and fractured her spine, and maybe other signs but we can't tell until she wakes", the doctor said.

"Oh god she better make it", Harry turned to Liam as the doctor left.

"She has to live she has to be okay", Liam cried

"Guys who wants to go in first", I said

"Can I go see her first", Liam said. we all nodded and Liam walked in.

Liam's POV

I walked in the room to see a bruised
, pale girl before me. How could this happen what did she ever do.

"Please wake up, I love you"

I sat by her and I am not leaving her side till she wakes.

"I love you Hanna"

So I hope you enjoy...

Omg will Hanna be ok?

It's about time harry and Liam made up...