Chapter 22

Liam's POV

It's been a week since Hanna has lost her memory and I have gone crazy. I haven't gone to work, or gone anywhere for that matter because I just want to be with Hanna I want to hear her say my name again but with my luck lately she will never remember me. Ever.

I remember when we met. We had sung a song together and her voice was almost as beautiful as she is, I'm not going to lie it was a lot of fun keeping our relationship from Harry because it was just for us we didn't have to share it with anyone, it was just for us. Even though hiding our relationship is what got us into this mess I still loved the way we could have our own little secret.

I walked over to my IPad where I stored all the things with Hanna and me. The pictures, every song we listened to together and every song I ever wrote about her but never had the guts to sing to her but now I wish I had because I may never get the chance again.

I flipped through the photos when suddenly I heard a light knock at the door.

I walked over and when I opened it, Hanna stood before me.

"Hi....Liam right?" she asked. Some part of me wished she'd jump into my arms and tell me she loved me and remembered everything.

"Ya, Hanna how are you", I asked her.

"I'm fine...can I come in", she asked me. I nodded because I was shocked and surprised of seeing her here.

"For some reason apparently we were dating and I don't remember...I may never remember and I'm here to let you go. Don't stau in here all the time because she miss me, go out and meet a girl that will always be able to remember even the small little jokes", Hanna said and my heart dropped, she was turning towards the door when I ran in front of her.

"But I don't want anybody else"

"You're going to have to move on Liam...without me", she said and ran out of my door.

So Liam is not doing to well. I wonder if Hanna will ever remember and if Liam and her will ever be together again?

-Angela