Chapter 9

Hanna's POV

I can't believe that they came here and punched us. And now today is the day I guess we tell Harry, not sure how he'll take it but he's dating Alice and didn't tell me at first so I have a right to date Liam.
"Good morning beautiful", Liam said and then gently placed a kiss on my lips. I like him so much I just don't want Harry to ruin everything.
"Good morning"
"So you're telling harry today", Liam said and I nodded my head yes and then let my head fall back into the pillow.
"Yup and he's not gunna take it well"
"I know babe but it's for the best and maybe he won't mind", Liam said and then kissed my cheek.
"Well let's just hope that he doesn't find out I've stayed here multiple times", I told Liam and then I got up and headed towards my pants and slipped them back on.
"I should go Liam", I told him and I went up to him and kissed him goodbye and left.

***
I finally got back to my house and I could see Harry inside sitting. by the looks of it he was the only one home which is better for my sake. I can hear my mom saying I told you so. I walked inside and walked over to harry.
"Harry I need to tell you something and I'm not sure you'll take it well"
"Hanna what is it", harry said in a sweet tone.
"You can't kill this person or me and please try to be understanding", I told him. but lea face facts he would never.
"Just tell me I have to go meet Niall",he said
"Me and Liam are dating", I blurted and Harry's face want from being sweet to being pissed and I was scared.
"What!?", Harry yelled
"I'm sorry it just sorta happened I wanted to tell you but I was scared you would kill Liam and me"
"I'm not gunna kill Liam, I'm just never going to speak to you again", harry said and omg he's overreacting.
"Are you kidding me. Harry your dating one of my best friends so you can't be mad, ok and Liam understands me and I love him", I yelled
"Love, what do you know about love, who else loves you I mean Liam probably won't stay with you for long, because he only stays with a girl for a while and then he'll hump her and dump her but you stay with him. I don't care. especially about you", harry yelled and with that he left and my mind started going dizzy as if what had just happened was a blur and soon I felt my knees buckle and I fell to the ground.

Hope u enjoyed sorry I haven't updated in a while but go read my What is Love fanfic I really enjoy writing it and it's a great book so go read!!!!!

-----Angela------- :) <3