Chapter 8

1 week later

Liam's POV

Me and Hanna have been sneaking around for almost two weeks I'm kinds surprised Harry hasn't found out yet, he would flip if he did though. Me and Hanna found out Niall and Melissa are dating, that's good it's just Niall hasn't dated in so long he might have lost his moves. Lol just kidding. It got weird yesterday because Harry came over with Alice and I don't know why I was practically the third wheel. Ok I was the third wheel. When Alice left Harry talked to me for a while. It's been driving me nuts that we can't say anything, I mean we need to tell him. I heard a knock at the door and I went up to it opened it and there stood Hanna, Melissa and Alice.

"Don't worry Liam we know and we are not going to tell", Alice said

"You told them"

"They won't tell, I promise", Hanna said and kissed me

"Oh I've been receiving hate from Niall's ex Amy", Melissa said

"From Kendall",Alice said

"And I don't know how she knows but sophia has been sending me hate"' Hanna said and now I'm pissed

"Show me the texts"

"It's stupid, I mean some of it may be right but whatever", Hanna said and we just stood there and then

"She called me a boyfriend stealing who're who should go die in a corner", she said and now I was pissed I'm so mad

"You girls don't deserve the hate I'm sorry"

"Since sophia knows we have to tell Harry we're dating before she does", Hanna said and all three girls turned around and were punched by amy, Kendall, and sophia.

"What did you do you knocked them out, you guys are gonna pay for this"

"I hope I knocked your girl out do hard that she forgets who you are", sophia said and started to laugh

"Tell Niall I said hi and he should stop by my place later I've missed him in bed"

"Niall has never done that"

"Oh Liam looks like all three girls are out cold hopefully they wake up", Kendall said and they walked out the door I put them all on a couch and went to sleep when I felt someone come up next to me, it was Hanna.

"Omg I'm so sorry"

"It's ok I just want to lay here with you", Hanna said and I saw that she had a black eye

"You need some ice"

"Liam it's ok let's just go to bed", she said and we did, and I swear if sophia ever lands a hand on Hanna ever again I will make sure she never steps foot in England again.

Hope you guys liked it, I really enjoy writing I will be updating Tomorow maybe so stay tuned.

-Angela