The Beginning of The End Part 2

I look around the room to see people still in pain trying to get away from the monster they see with their own 2 eyes. The room is so loud and my head and body is pounding like cars crashing into each other. All I can think of is that we have to leave now.

I swallow hard as I look into Logan's eyes.
"Hey Logan, baby it's okay we gotta go ok? We gotta leave now"
I say with a lump in my throat, sweat dripping down my neck. I was praying to God that he would listen. My body was still in so much pain and I could barely get myself to say those words to him.

He looks at Dr. Whittaker for a minute squinting his eyes for a bit before he looks back at me realizing how much pain I'm really in. He kicks Dr. Whittaker in his stomach and he starts to groan with blood dripping down the side of his head and mouth.

Logan picks me up bridal style and carries me out the room. My eyes could barely open as I see Logan's silhouette carrying me out towards the exit. I desperately hold on to his arms to keep me from falling out of them. As I touched his arm it felt as if I was touching the hard, cold, rough floor. His arm felt like a fucking floor?! I almost would've passed out if I already on the brink of it.

People move out the way as they see Logan walking shaking the ground with each movement. One girl looks right at him, she looks like she seen someone die and come back to life. She held her hand close to her chest as she opened her mouth and let out a blood curling scream. The scream was so intense it had us on the floor holding our ears trying to stop the sound from flowing into our ears.

Everyone goes back to thrashing on the floor screaming, in yet again more pain. I tried to hold on to Logan to keep my hand wrapped around his arm so I don't lose him but her screams were so loud and deafening I had to put my hands on my ears. It felt as if sharp needles were pricking my ear drums going deeper each prick. I look at Logan doing the same as I am but he keeps trying to get back up, but falling each time.

Hearing loud blasting noises behind us, I turn my head to the see people with lab coats having these weird, metal shaped objects that look to be shooting blurs of blue light from it. I see them shooting down the teenagers trying to get them to calm down but the students using their new found abilities keep fighting back. If then wasn't the time to leave, now most definitely was. Turning back to the girl who's still screaming, I try to get her to stop.

My ears were bleeding at this point and so were everyone else's. I crawl to the best of my ability towards her and try to scream over her loud pitch screaming, but to no avail it didn't work. I try getting closer again seeing as the lab coats were still getting moving towards us, but she wouldnt stop staring at Logan in fear. I had about enough when I start to feel this rush of power flow through me. I don't know if it was out of fear, anger, and me just being annoyed by this girl but I just needed her to shut up! And then thats exactly what she did.

She was choking on air grasping around her throat with eyes wide. She finally was quiet. I stared at her longer daring her to try and open her mouth again. Her face was nearly blue and I wanted it to stay that way, so she did. I glared at her just a little longer until I see her choking up on her own blood. The red liquid fell out of her mouth onto the cold floor. I jump back to reality after seeing the blood and she let in a huge breath, gasping to get the air she missed.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion as if I meant to do that or not. I jump a bit when I see my blood coming from me hit the floor. I touch my nose and see red on my fingers as I pulled back. Logan seems to have come back to reality as we hear the lab coats coming dangerously close to us. He jumped off the floor and grabbed me into his arms again as we ran down the hallways.

More gasps where heard as we flew pass people as they look to see a big, black, 8 foot monster run around with me in his arms. People were already running but if they weren't running before they sure as hell are running now.

I look behind him and I see people running not to far behind us with suits on and equipment in their hands. They werent the people with the lab coats but they had the same weird weapon again, but they also had these little mechanical balls that had the same light blue, energy coming from it. I couldn't see that well, but they were throwing it directly at us, well maybe just Logan as he is the abnormally large creature.

I shake his arm as hard as I can while pointing to behind us trying to signal him what was happening.
"L- Logan," I say trying to stay conscious "look behind us they're trying to hurt you." Logan starts to run much more faster then what he was already.

Not to say I haven't been confused this whole time, but he just made it worst. We are literally passing everyone in the hallways like he's the flash or some shit. I held on to him tighter scared that I was gonna fall down. I feel myself slipping in and out of conscious. I try to stay awake to the best of my ability, but my body just felt so weak. I can feel Logan wrap his rough arms around me holding me tighter

I look up at him and trying not to close my eyes. Now I know I was falling in and out of consciousness but I know I didn't see his lips move, but I heard his voice.
"Stay with me Joy. Dammit Joy are you fucking listening stay with me please."  He says, or thinks to me I dont really know anymore as I couldn't open my eyes any longer. I felt the darkness pull me in and i accepted it. I didnt wanna give up but my body couldnt take it.

"Fuck!" is all I hear before I felt the blackness hit me.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-