Captured

Before we start I just want to say thank you for over 200 readsss! That is such exciting news for me yall don't even understand! Also I was planning to post 2 chapters, but I literally couldn't find time to write, and this chapter kicked my ass I'm ngl. But anywayssss the other chapter I want to post will be out later this week or early next week. BTW I changed Ryan's face claim. Without further ado, let's read...
.
.
.
.
.

I slowly open up my eyes to a bright room. My head is pounding crazy and my mouth feels dry. I try to sit up but wince once I feel the pain my body is in, so I gently place my self up blinking getting used to the light. I look around the white room and see multiple doctors moving around paying zero attention to me. I look down at my body and notice that I am in a white set that is a mini shirt and shorts. My chest seem to have white sticky tabs and other wires attached. I go to speak out but stop when I feel how dry my throat is. I went to go touch my throat but stop when I feel a collar on it. I try pulling on it hoping my powers will work, but it won't budge. I hear a door open and turn my attention to it as I see Dr. Whittaker walk in with Lindsey behind. My body instantly panics and I fall back out of the seat that I was in and onto the floor.

With tools flying around hitting the floor harshly, I push myself into corner by a desk. The attention is now on me as every doctor looks at me questionably. I start to hyperventilate as see him walking closer. I stare up at him in horror as he bends his knees down to my level.

"Joy, come with me." He says reaching his hand out to me. I push his hand back standing up as I feel my head slightly spinning.

"No, fuck you!" I spit as I move to the other side of the room watching his every step. My mind then drifts back to the events that had happen before and I instantly think of everyone.

"Where is my family? Where is Logan and Megan?!" I say looking frantically across the room like they are going to pop up.

"I killed them all, or maybe they all escaped and left you, or maybe they are all separated thousands of miles away. I will tell you once you come with me." He says smiling. being amused by my reaction.

"I don't believe you, tell me where they are." I say breathing heavily on the brink of passing out again.

He looks at me annoyed as he turns around walking slowly out the room before he speaks to the rest of the doctors. "Put her under rest. I'll come when she wants to listen."

I see the doctors walk towards me with a needle. "No, stay away from me!" I start to scream and the room starts to violently shake. The collar that was on my neck is now next to my feet. The doctors start to hold on to whatever they can as I feel blood leaking out my nose. I look at the door Dr. Whittaker and Lindsey walked out of before I run out sprinting down the hall. I can barely see as I'm passing by multiple doctors in a blur. I see a sign above that says exit and I run faster, but before I can even reach it I feel myself being pulled back. I struggle against the person trying to teleport behind them, but the needle is being stuck inside my neck. I feel my body going limp as I'm being dragged to a room.

I'm trying to keep my eyes open as long as I possibly can but whatever was in the needle is pulling me towards darkness. I feel as the guard who was carrying me toss me onto the floor of a room. I weakly try to pull me body up, but keep falling. I give up and accept my fate as I shut my eyes laying hopelessly.
-

I woke up again and this time I'm in a different room. I still have all these wires wrapped around me and the small outfit I had on. I stand up and look around the room just to realize it's not even a room I'm standing in, it's a cell. Outside the cell is a dark green room that has nothing but a desk and filing cabinets on the side. Inside the cell the entire thing is clear glass with holes which are probably for me to breath. The cell seems to be the only thing making the room light as it had a bright lightbulb hanging inside, while the room outside doesnt have any. I turn around seeing that every furniture piece inside, like the bed, desk and toilet is all grey.