My Joy

Logan's POV

I have to leave. I'm sitting in this glass cage damn near losing my mind as Dr. Whittaker is talking about how I'm his prized possession and I'm a valuable asset to his "plan". I need to get to my siblings, I need to get to Joy. My heart pains as I start to think about how I failed all of them. I was supposed to protect them but instead I got myself captured in the hands of a madman.

I woke up earlier to him knocking on the cage smiling brightly. The first thing he did once he saw my eyes open was to start talking endlessly. Not to mention my head is spinning in circles and my body is too sore to even tell him to shut up.

"Oh Logan, you're going to be better, bigger, and greater. You're my idea, the idea." He says staring at me in complete awe. He turns around while he pulls a stool up the front of my cage.

"So how do you feel?"

I stare at him in disbelief. How do I feel? I feel like if I wasn't in so much pain, I would have already turned and torn his head off his shoulders.

"Let me out and I'll show you." I spit out. He laughs and clasps his hands together.

"C'mon now Logan! I'm just trying to converse."

"Converse? You call trapping me in a cage away from the people I love most, conversing?" I say gathering more energy.

"If you would've come willingly I wouldn't have to do all this." He says waving my comment off.

"You fucking played with us like toys! Why the hell would I come willingly, you're batshit crazy." I say finally standing up and banging my hand on the wall infront of me. I start to feel the claws slip through, but they slowly retract as I start to feel more sleepy. I fall back losing all the energy I gathered and lay my head on the wall.

"I see that the blockers are working perfectly. You were about to turn, weren't you? Look above at those blue lights Logan. They stop you from using your powers and turning into that beautiful creature." He says pointing to the top of the cage. I squint my eyes looking at the blue lights and my eyes start to water. I don't know whether it's because those lights are so bright or the fact that I'm away from everyone I could have possibly ever loved. My whole entire life I thought I would be successful, that I would actually be on top. Now I'm an experimental pet for a man who's half crazy. My heart pains just thinking about the normal life I used to have. I start to feel hopeless as tears fall freely. I hear Dr. Whittaker sigh as he sees the tears fall.

"Boy there ain't no reason to cry now. I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you're thinking. Only if you listen we ain't gonna have no problems." He says now standing in front of my cage. He types some pin in before he steps inside closing the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask sitting up more alert.

"Logan, I will tell you everything you want to know in exchange for your cooperation. You are a very important part of my plan and I need you to know that you can trust me." He says sitting on the small bed in the corner.

"Trust you? You're a liar and a manipulator, I am not trusting you for shit." I say glaring at him. He sighs again and rubs his temple.

"That's understandable. What would you need to get me to trust you?" He asks staring at me.

"I want to know your plan. You say you want me to trust you and that you're not going to hurt me, but here I am kidnapped with my friends and family gone." I say breathing heavily.

"It may seem bad now but when we, the Supremes, rule the world, we're going dominate and conquer. We are going to be Alphas, top tier, and no one is going to think about destroying us as we will destroy them first." He says looking as if he's lost in thought about his little fantasy.