[1] petals

• 665 Words

        The sun was beaming though the rough fabric of the curtains. George was awakened by a violent vibration from his phone. He picks it up and spies on the notification from Dream. Hey sleepy head, get online, It reads. You always sleep in when we need you online. A second text was sent afterward.

I just woke up, sorry. George types out frantically as he jumps out of bed to assist to his dawning needs. As he heads over to the kitchen for breakfast, he notices his flower was slowly withering. "The petals, they've almost all fallen." He whispered in despondency. He quickly grabs a glass of tap water and attempts to nurture its withering petals, though no help was secured.

George's flowers are like no other, but this particular flower was very special to him. For some reason it always made him so happy, he was happy to see it grow from a couple of seeds. He loved this special flower so much he barely even noticed it was withering. It's almost like this special flower reminds  him of his future lover, a beauty dancing in the rain. A sheer hint of light in strong darkness. This flower was perfect.

Another buzz from his phone interrupts George's flower admiration. "Fuck, it's Dream, I better get online." As he stumbles to swallow the last bit of his breakfast. He finally makes it online to see Sapnap had also joined.

"Where were you all morning, it's almost 11:47am." Dream asks George before Sapnap could even open his mouth to speak. "Oh- uhh-"

'tell him about the flowers'

"-well eating breakfast and yeah."- "All this morning?" Sapnap buds in. "Mhm, I did have a good breakfast, care if I share?" George responds.

"George, I don't think anyone cares" Dream said with a smirk on his face. "Ugh you're so rude to me." George smiles, clearly blushing. He quickly noticed his ripe face and quickly covered it as he was about to stream. "Isn't being rude what makes you aroused?" Dream blurted as Sapnap was repeatedly saying "Holy shit, what the fuck.." over and over again.

"Hey, I'm about to stream, calm down." George quickly spoke up to him as his face became hot and red. He began to sweat. "Hey, maybe I'm just telling the truth." Dream says with a short laugh afterward. George begins to think about the flower, it's delicate petals, it's soft texture, everything about it was perfect, besides the withering.

George was able to catch a breath as he turned on the white fan beside his desk. "You two, join me in the SMP so we can maybe livestream and maybe farm discs." He asks. "Sounds like a plan, just don't get too-I guess- freaky on stream." Sapnap says with a smirk on his face as he begins to laugh profusely. George is awkwardly groaning as Dream begins to wheeze.

A notification reaches George's viewers..
———
"GeorgeNotFound is live: Dream SMP with Dream and Sapnap."
———

"Hey guys welcome to the stream, I'm here with Dream and Sapnap and we're going to hop on the SMP and maybe do some mining." George begins to speak. "Wow what a heartfelt introduction." Dream jokingly says. George becomes very red, and the chat notices after a while.

Constant messages flooded the chat.

Gogy's getting red

hes very nervous.

I wonder what he's thinking about

What is Dream saying?

OHH! GOGY IS BLUSHING!

It all seemed to happen at once. George felt his body lift up. It all made sense. All he could think about was how much the flower reminded him of Dream. So vibrant yet so empty inside. It's almost like he was withering just as the flower was.

The stream ended shortly after George had said his goodbyes to chat, and after Sapnap said his goodbyes and left the VC. "So wild stream today. You seemed very red at the beginning." Dream says.. continuing with a question..

"Who was on your mind?"