[10] still feel ..

NSFW
1644 Words

The two boys have loved each other forever, they thought.

They wanted to spend the rest of their lives together, they wanted endless nights of joy, combined with the love coming from one another.

"I would do anything for you." They constantly passed around. These words meant so much. Their conversations blossomed and grew continuous, no matter what topic was being shared.

After a few days had passed, Karl streamed him meeting up with Sapnap and Quackity. They watched as the group of males had fun. Clay and George also watched as BadBoyHalo and Skeppy met up and streamed together and even released an IRL Vlog of them meeting.

Fans were so happy to see the joy coming from the group of males. Even Antfrost and VelvetIsCake met up once more and had just as much fun on stream.

Nothing could go wrong this next week. The week had just ended as time approached 1:35 AM on Sunday. George sat up and turned his head towards his alarm clock, which read the time of very late hours.

He felt Clays arms around him as he looked down to see Clay partly spooning him, making George the little spoon.

He smiled and laid back down, letting his own dreams getting ahead of him.

George had awoken in a cold sweat as he turned once more, Clay was gone.

He spun his head around, the time seemed a bit different. 4:03 AM, not only that, but the date seemed a week into the future. George had just about forgotten everything that happened while Clay was there.

George was sent into full on panic. He turned on his lights and walked through the hallway, to view one thing only, the roses.

The roses were withered, completely dead, it's like there was no bringing them back to life, at all.

George bent down in front of the pot and put his face into his hands as he began to sob, had he really formed a false relationship with his so-called lover?

He sat there, crying his eyes out for what felt like an hour. He couldn't even breathe.

The tears that were falling down his cheeks began to flow down his neck, touching the collar of his shirt.

He looked up at the withered roses, and then closed his eyes as he openly sobbed, he placed his hands in his lap.

"Was this all a lie, why did it have to be a lie..?"

"Why did i love him? Why did I form such feelings for him?"

"Was this love fictional,  for my mental pleasure?"

The questions he asked himself repeated in his head.

"If I can't have you, then neither will you have me."

He was heartbroken. He cried louder and louder.

The time developed into 5:35 AM, he felt his phone buzz.

It was over six missed calls from Clay, he didn't want to answer, he watched the phone ring as a single tear drop fell from his face and onto the glass screen of his phone.

He finally grew the guts to answer the phone after three more times of watching the phone ring.

He pressed the green answer button and held it up to his ear. "Hello?" George said with a shaky voice.