[4] dream..ing

[839 Words]

George covered his mouth as his past-pale face began to grow red. He felt his face heating up and quickly began to panic. He weirdly came up with the solution to leave the voice chat as soon as he could.

"Did I just fucking do that? What-oh no. What would Clay think?"

Clay was halfway through his trip, he knew the jet lag would suck, but he'd learn to adapt. George had no idea what was coming for him.

I cant wait to be with you, in person. I cant wait to hug you, and kiss yo- Clay's thoughts were quickly interrupted by his transition of Spotify songs. Once he had realized what he was thinking, he had to completely ignore his yearning thoughts of George.

[3 Hours Later...]
Approximately 11:34PM, London, England.

Clay had picked up his luggage and headed to text George, alerting him of Dream's arrival.

George heard a buzz from his phone. Since he wasn't necessarily tired, he decided to glance at the bright screen.

[3 Notifications]
IMessage: Dream:)
/,,"Hey, do you mind driving me from the airport?"/

Wait.. he's- he's here.

Clay has arrived in London.

George scrambled all of his things together, he cleaned himself up. He had settled all of his things together and he was finally ready. The time had finally come for George. He was more than excited to see him, to see Clay.

Since it was a bit of a hazard for George to drive on the road, he had Clay call a taxi and gave Clay his address, soon enough, George was becoming more and more anxious as Dream's location was constantly updating.

Fans were suspicious of what happened in Karl's Jackbox Stream, they didn't know if George was being genuine or if he just practically exposed himself. He attempted to avoid Twitter at all costs to avoid having to address what he said, but he had received a notification. Dream had tweeted.

Dream @dreamwastaken
— - "Airports scare me :)"

George was scanning the replies of suspicion growing within the fanbase. Then he heard a sudden noise. A noise similar to a car door closing.

George sprinted out of his room, though the hallway, and he quickly bursted open the front door to see Clay standing there as tears formed in his eyes.

As Clay closed the car door and paid the taxi, he stared at George's house with a very obvious smile on his face. He made his way close to the front door, before he could knock, the door bursted open. There stood a shorter man, with brunette hair and a huge smile on his face accompanied with his rosy cheeks.

"Clay, it's- it's really you!" George said as he hugged him, his head perfectly fit into Clay's neck, Clay could feel tears on his soft skin, the brunette was crying. "I know it's me, I cant wait to spend these days together with you." Clay responded as he began to tear up a bit as well. The blonde hugged him tightly and laid his chin on the soft brunettes hair. Slowly stroking it with a few fingers, he felt comfortable.

The blonde was able to put down his things in the living room before getting settled in one room. "I guess I can sleep in your guest bedroom? So then it's like I'm not crushing you in your bed. Or we could end up cuddling." Clay spoke as he let out a small chuckle under his breath. The brunette reassured him it was fine, but that Clay could do what he wanted. He was just getting settled, after all.

The reality is that George wanted to share a room with Clay. He wanted to hug him, and cuddle him for endless amounts of time. He wanted to keep him close so badly, he wanted to secure his warmth, like Clay was his pillow. He wanted Dream close to him, at all times.

Considering that by this time it happened to be 12:56 AM, they both decided that they needed sleep, especially after the terrible jet lag that Clay was experiencing.

George had gotten into bed as Clay was taking a shower beforehand. Once Clay had finished showering, George was fast asleep. Dream popped into his room for a quick second and glanced at sleeping George. He walked slowly and quietly into the brunette's room and planted a soft kiss on top of his forehead. "If only you saw yourself like I do." The blonde said softly.

He panicked, though, when George began to slowly shuffle around in his blankets, as the blonde walked out, he let out a sigh of rejection. "If only you loved me like I love you."

Once Clay has settled into his bed, he was stuck twisting and turning. He couldn't help but remember the little smile that came from George's face as he slightly kissed him. Dream then put in some earbuds and put a Spotify playlist on shuffle and closed his eyes.

"These days are the best, I'm so enamored with you, you don't even know."