[12] we became a hurricane

- 1414 Words

After the long drive, the men finally arrived at Clay's house. As Clay and George were the only two left in the car, the blonde looked over.

George was still asleep.

Clay decided to ignore all of his luggage and have George wrap himself around the taller man so he could be carried in first.

"Here Georgie, grab on my back. Ill take care of your luggage after." Clay looked at the boy.

A sleepy groan escaped George's body, but he accepted. As he wrapped his arms around Clay, the two felt the distance between them close. They radiated warmth as Clay could feel George's sleeping heartbeat.

George sleepily kissed Clay on the cheek and rested his head on the tall boy's shoulder.

"I love you, Clay."

"I love you too, George."

As Clay stopped to look through the hall, Quackity, also known as Alex, popped out of the guest room and saw George wrapped around the blonde male.

"Hehe, you guys are cute together."

Clay stared at him confusingly, considering he hadn't told Alex yet, but he ran with it.

"Oh, also, me, Karl and Nick are sharing the guest bed, so if you hear some noise, I wouldn't consider walking in, haha.."

As Alex made his way past Clay, the blonde stared awkwardly at him. Then coming out of the room was Karl and Nick.

"What Alex said, forreal.." Karl had turned to Clay.

"Yeah listen to Big Q-T." Nick added.

As the two men exited the guest bedroom, they laughed with each other.

Clay then smiled, his friends were happy, he was happy, and he was sure George was happy.

He laid George down on the main bedroom, which him and George were sharing, together.

After the men had gotten the rest of their luggage, Karl, Alex, and Nick sat on the huge couch to watch some TV. They had put on Cartoon Network after Karl debated with the two men.

Clay made some food for himself and listened to their production debate. He spotted a figure emerging from the dark hallway, it was George.

The Brit had said to everyone in the room, "You guys are so loud, I could barely get any sleep."

"Sorry George, but these two NIMRODS didn't want to watch Over the Garden Wall with me. Sorry that things are like this HMM ALEX?" Karl says aloud.

The shorter boy stared at Karl and began to talk back.

"What the HELL KARL?! FINE, ILL WATCH CARTOON NETWORK WITH YOU, under one condition."

"Which is..?" Karl said.

"Nick has to be here, the whole time." The beanie-wearing man said to his fiancé.

"OH, OKAY. NOW THATS IT." Karl declared as the men began to argue about modern-day television.

--

George seated himself at the island and put his head down. He looked up only to meet his gaze with Clay, who was attempting to contain his laughter.

"What have you been doing, Clay?" The confused brunette spoke up.

"Sitting and just scrolling through socials." The blonde looked down at his phone once more.