[11] pull me from the grave

• 1249 Words

Days had passed since George had the dream that Clay had left him. But the only negative news was that in some universe, Clay returning to Florida had become a reality.

The morning came for Clay to leave George and return back to Florida. George was awoken by Clay pulling George close to his chest and tightly hugging him while still asleep. George wrapped his arms around Clay's back and nudged his head into his chest.

George had realized what day it was, and he began to sob quietly into his lover's clothes.

Clay woke up and spoke softly..

"George, you okay?"

His voice was as soft as a whisper.

George looked up and stared at his lover with teary eyes. It was quite dark but the light shining through made it easier to make out most of his facial features.

He leaned in to kiss Clay's lips, one of the most obvious features that George could spot out.

George tried to push back to make room for air, but Clay pulled his lover closer, George didn't fight back.

The eventually pulled away from each other when George found the guts to respond to Clay's question.

"No, you're leaving today."

George's voice came out as a cry—he wasn't ready to say goodbye to his best friend, who shaped into his lover.

Clay's soft smile developed itself into a small from as he had realized. He pulled his lover close.

George grabbed the fabric from Clay's shirt and cried into it. He couldn't handle his blonde-boyfriend leaving him.

They had both gotten out of bed and prepared breakfast as George finished showering.

"Clay.. you made, pancakes?" George stared down at the pan.

"Yeah, just for you, Georgie." Clay responded ruffling his short lover's soft hair. 

"You know—that I love you right?" There was a pause between them as Clay backed away from the stovetop.

George stepped forward as they locked eyes. George's arms were around Clay's neck as Clay's arms wrapped around the shorter boy's waist.

"Yeah, I do."

They kissed.

George pulls away, his eyes regained their tears.

"I'm just so upset that you have to go back to Florida." George spoke with a sob.

He nudged his head down into his lover's shirt.

"I'm sad too, but you can always call me." Clay spoke down to him.

"It won't be the same. I want to keep hearing your voice right next to me. I want our conversations to be endless. I don't want you to ever stop speaking when you're with me." George cried.

"I want you to keep being here, I want you to keep holding me close." George continued spilling his emotions.

Clay looked at him, and grew teary seeing his boyfriend cry out to him. But he had to leave. Eventually George would've moved to America with himself and many others like Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Bad, Skeppy, everyone.