[5] calm in your sleep

NSFW
[1039 Words]

George woke up cold, despite being over-swept with the warmth and softness of his covers. He sat up out of his bed, scanning the room from corner to corner. His false reality finally granted him a thought process as he said to himself, "Wait, what about Clay, is he awake too?"

The shorter male made his way across the hall, over to Clay's bedroom. As he stepped in, no blonde to be spotted. George grew worried, as if him and Clay meeting was all fiction.

"Was it all a dream?"

Suddenly the brunette felt a tight grasp around his waist, and a pair of lips against his left cheek. "Up so early?" Dream said softly in George's ear before kissing his other cheek. George spun his head around to have a glance of time. '3:57 AM', the alarm clock read.

"Clay, why are you up so early? What is this reality? Have you created this fictional world to mess with my head? Do you expect me to be amused by thi-" George was interrupted by the tall blonde's lips as he turned to face George. The kiss was passionate and wet, George attempted to fight back but he began to grow weak as Clay begged for a little more action.

Their bodies began to shift until George's entire body was pinned to the sliding door. Clay was practically dominating the obvious bottom between the two men. The tall blonde shoved his tounge in the short brunettes mouth. George finally realized his want for Clay. They let out short breaths in between every kiss.

Clay took George's body off of the glass and threw him on the bed and quickly took of his shirt. George knew he was getting hard, though he attempted to hide it from Clay. "You're so hot right now." George said with a classic sexy smirk on his face. "Oh am I?" Clay responded in his deep, sensual voice. This only made George want more.

"I want to feel your love, all around me, Clay." The brunette said, heavy breathing filled the silence now. "I'm an expert,  just like you." The blonde replied with a smirk.

The tall blonde crawled onto the bed and began to kiss George everywhere. George groaned in pleasure as the blonde moved to his neck. "Now, I don't want to hear it, do you understand?" Clay said with a dominant look on his face. He was satisfied, but not enough satisfaction could cure his want for George's body.

Clay began to move lower and lower until he reached George's shorts. He pulled them down to reveal his boxers. As he did this he gave George a questionable look, he was waiting for the green light.

"Yes, p-please." George said, stumbling upon his words.

The tall blonde couldn't handle himself, he quickly pulled down the boy's boxers. The brunette's dick was entirely revealed as it flopped onto George's stomach.

The blonde gave George a sinister, but seductive expression. As Clay looked up at George, George looked hard to handle. "Are you thirsty? Perhaps for me," Clay said in a soft, deep voice as he grew closer to George's ear.

"Please, do whatever you want with me, just don't make me regret being thirsty for you, Clay.."

"Oh, you will regret nothing, nothing by the end of tonight, you hear me baby?~"

"Yes, I do, Clay."

"You better behave, my love."

As Clay gave George a smirk, he began to slowly stroke the brunettes cock, testing George. George let out a soft moan, this felt good.

"Faster, Dream."

"Call me Clay, or else you will be punished. And you don't want to be punished, do you?" The blonde responded, going slower.

George shook his head no, looking up at the blonde boy. As he did so, Clay began to stoke faster, and adding more motion. He began to touch George everywhere.

The shorter male let out small moans. "This isn't enough for you, baby, I want to leave you even hotter than before." Clay said.

The blonde began to lick around the brunette's dick. George quickly covered his mouth and whined as the blonde begged him, "I want you to scream my name, George."

"Clay, please keep going, I'm getting close-"

The blonde began to shove George's cock so far into his mouth, "You seem to be gagging a bit, let me change that." George said as he thrusted his hips upward.

"Baby, please, I'm so close right now-" George said quickly as Clay felt a warm burst in his mouth. They both moaned loudly as soon enough, Clay started to jerk his own dick to George's noises.

George grabbed onto Clay's dick himself, and crawled over to Clay, who had cum and spit dripping from his mouth.

"Now I'm taking control, make sure you behave for me." George said, he smirked down at Dream and began to kiss and bite his neck. Leaving hickies all around his body.

As they both sat up, Clay pushed away George's lips and connected his own onto George's neck, leaving more hickies then before.

George there his head back in total pleasure. "Aghhh-" he bit his lip.

"Baby, I need to leave, but I want one last kiss from you."

"Clay, what do you mean you're leaving?" George looked at him confused.

"One last kiss, for you." Their lips connected.

George's eyes opened fast, he was sweating. "What the fuck just happened?" . He looked around the room, scanning each corner.

He began to think about what had happened, as he did he felt an enlargement in his pants. "Fuck, I really can't do this right now."

George grew hungry for pleasure as he made his way to the bathroom. As he stared down at his member, he let out a sigh. He began to jerk, more and more.

"Finally." He said as he let out a small moan, he made sure to be quiet.

After he cleaned himself up, he sat in his bed scrolling through Twitter, liking any random tweets that came upon his feed. He looked up at the alarm clock on the nightstand.

The time read 3:57 AM, the time seemed familiar.

Until he heard a knock on the door.