[3] your love

- 1055 Words

"I'm going to see you."

        The text shook George, he shot up in seconds. As he sat underneath his warmish blankets, he stared blankly at the phone for a solid two minutes. He was obviously oblivious until the realization had hit him like a slap on the face, Clay was going to see him. "Had Clay really bought a fucking ticket?" The brunette said to himself. He made out a response slowly.

--

"What? Wait, hold on, did you actually buy a goddamn ticket?"

"Yes, I'll be there this weekend. I can't wait for this, I can't wait for you."

--

I can't wait for you.

--

        I must be on something. Is this a dream? Can I please never wake up? I want to stay in this dreamland forever. Clay wasn't supposed to make me feel this way. I don't want to feel like this. He's my bestfriend, I thought. He's just so-so adorable. I never want to wake up from this.

George gets up and greets his cat good morning as he heads to the kitchen to prepare his own breakfast and maybe even check up on the flower. He makes his way through the hallway and begins to make breakfast. He prepares eggs and bacon for himself, and turns to feed his beloved companion, his cat. After they both ate breakfast, George's attention returns to the flower.

--

He stands and stares down at the lower table holding the flowerpot. The flower was much more withered now, which made George a bit upset, since the flower was now practically lopsided. He finally decides that he was going to put forth all effort into treating his flowers. His cat stood, looking up at George with full curiosity. George crouched down and pet the soft kitten's head and stood up again to examine the rose petals that were amongst the dirt of the pot.

After slowly treating the flower, George walks along the tiles of his hallway, and the curious cat follows him to his bedroom. George, Clay, Nick, and a few others were streaming Jackbox Party Packs that night. 

--

It grew late as everyone participating joined the voice chat on discord. Constant joining and leaving sounds were being played throughout the voice chat. "Okay, I heard Karl was streaming tonight, so are we all ready?" Sapnap had asked the rest of the callers. "Okay, no, wait, where's Clay?" George said with his mouth left slightly open. "Oh yeah, he's busy- uh-doing things, yeah." Karl stated followed by a muffled laugh. Sapnap, Quackity, and BadBoyHalo joined Karl in this laughing phenomenon. George grew confused, "Okay, cut this out, what's up with Clay? And why are you all laughing?" he responded, but clearly being laughed over. Moments later, he ignored it all, but the thought stuck with him.

--

Was Clay okay?  Was he planning something, like joining later to surprise me? Is that why they were laughing and all?  I'm growing worried, but I can hide it.

Or can he?

--

As Karl's stream started, he greeted the chat along with his causal 'fit-check' that the chat had always begged him for before starting any stream. George watched as Karl's chat flew by, it grew difficult to read any message besides subs and donations.

A little later into Karl's Jackbox stream, they begin to play Quiplash, a game where George has always had great ideas to put down for prompts, but Twitter might not think they're so great after all. 

After several rounds of chatter and laughing, they begin their last round before moving on to Monster-Seeking-Monster. George received a prompt that spoke the following, 'Gosh darn it mom! Get out of my room I'm ________!'

After seeing this prompt, George was immediately filled with ideas. He debates between two answers, 'playing seven minutes in clay's room', or 'scrolling through r/dreamnotfound'. He is completely oblivious to the truth about how much time he had left to submit his answer. He typed 'playing seven minutes in clay's room', and just as he was beginning to hit backspace, it's too late. 

"Oh shit! Did I just fucking do that?" He cried out. Karl and the others were confused and asking him very odd questions about his response. "It's nothing, just please ignore it." He begged them. Laughs began to fill the call once the responses were being shown live. "Karl that's so fucked, my height is a private topic." Quackity groans as Karl's response is revealed live. 

Then, George's nightmares basically come true, the prompt comes up as his eyes begin to widen in fear. Nobody else besides him knew that he felt this way about Clay, and even if they did, they'd believe that I was just adding to the ongoing dreamnotfound ship posts. Of course dreamnotfound wasn't real, and George didn't imagine it was.

He wanted to believe it was real so badly.

Time goes in slow motion as the responses popped up, again, since it was Quiplash, the names weren't to be revealed until the end of voting. As voting ended, Quackity prayed his response would win. Once everyone saw that it was George that had wrote that, they began to squeal in laughter, you could even hear a distant laugh from Bad. Turns out George ended up quiplashing Quackity, getting over 10,000 points. 

"What the fuck, I was just Quiplashed by GeorgeNotFound..?" Quackity says in a cursive accent, clearly mimicking George. The brunette laughed it off and ignored Karl's stream chat for the rest of the night.

--

User7593: dreamnotfound confirmed?

gamer404: THEY LITERALLY SHIP THEMSELVES WHAT

lillian03: I BELIEVE IN DREAMNOTFOUND SUPREMACY!!

User9910: and dream isn't even here to experience this. i wonder if he's traveling?

0oabbigail31: OMG IMAGINE IF HE'S GOING TO GEORGE'S RN LMAOOOO

user83: bet 20 subs he's going to george's

--

The brunette payed well attention to the chat, "What if, that's what they were hinting at?  But it's only Thursday, he said this weekend?" George said as he muted beforehand. "What if that was the case?" He said as he accidentally unmuted, the callers and the entire twitch chat could hear him. "If what was the case?" Sapnap asked, but was ignored, as he was talked over once more.

"If that is the case, if you're the case, Clay, you're all I want." George spoke, then he realized.

The entire stream heard him.