Thoughts

After that night, I kept having dreams and nightmares about Moromi and Maranda. I hated that they were constantly on my mind, I couldn't even have fun...or...relax...

"Just relax Y/n~."

"UGH! WHY WON'T YOU RELAX FOR ONCE AND LET ME HAVE MY FUN?!"

I shot up in my seat, it seems like I fell asleep while everyone had left. I wasn't getting any kind of good sleep, so I fell asleep at the dining table during breakfast.

I let out a frustrated yell as I placed my head in my hands.

Even when I rid myself of them...they always come back to haunt me...
______________________________

"Y/n?" I heard.

Dread flooded my mood as that voice belonged to Lucy.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Hm...are you okay?" Lucy asked.

I nodded and turned back to the window.

I felt Lucy's hands go up my back, and massaged my shoulders.

"Do you need help relaxing? You haven't been yourself these past few days..." Lucy whispered in my ear.

I shivered at that statement, as it sounded like something that slut would have said to me.

"You remind me of my sister-in-law..." I told Lucy.

"Hm? Oh I bet she was a sweet person! Kind and caring...I bet she loved and care for you!" Lucy said.

"Yeah...she loved me." I said with a grim tone.

"Is she dead?" Lucy asked.

"No." I said.

'I wish.' I thought.

Lucy continued to massage my shoulders, and eventually she slid her hands down my chest.

"Can you leave? I want to be alone." I said.

"O-oh! Of course." Lucy said as she walked out of my room.

I sighed in relief, thank god...

I ran my hand through my hair roughly once again and tugged on it as I fell backwards onto the floor.

My arms fell out to my sides as I stared up at the floor, scenes from my childhood only played in my head, and if I closed my eyes, I could feel it all happening again.
_______________________________

"Y/n?" Erza asked one day.

I looked over at her, and she walked over towards me.

"You haven't been yourself for a while. Are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine. This isn't any different from my antisocial self in the guild." I told her.

"Oh...yes you are right. It's just you seemed to participate more in our activities the first day we were here, but now you went distant..." Erza said.

"I only wanted to participate the first day, so it wouldn't feel like I was being a downer, while everyone else was being happy-go-lucky about our first day being here." I explained, staring at the water.

I had looked over at Erza, now taking in what she was wearing.

It took me a moment, but I registered her figure, and despite the many times I've seen her in a bikini, this one appeared different

It took me a moment, but I registered her figure, and despite the many times I've seen her in a bikini, this one appeared different...if not...smaller.

Her top barely held up the bottom of her breasts, and any wrong movement, I'm sure they'd spill out, either that or the knot in the front would come undone because of how loose it looks, and don't get me started on her bottom.

They were so small you'd think they were thongs. It barely covered any kind of area, and in all honesty, it didn't come close to the regular size a normal bikini bottom would be.

If I weren't careful I'd say she was trying to seduce someone.

Not that it's any of my business anyways...

She smiled at me softly, as she took in my explanation from earlier.

"Right. I see...It is not my place to tell you what to do, or tell you how you should act at a vacation, but please...try to loosen up, if not for us, then for yourself." Erza said.

I nodded, and looked back at the water, I heard her footsteps fade off into the sand, and listened to everyone laughing and screaming, especially Natsu, who threw Lucy into the water, Happy falling in afterwards, and soon he was thrown in the water as well.

"Yo! Y/n! Mind joining us?!" Natsu asked.

"I mind a lot." I said.

Natsu wadded over to me.

"Aw come on man! You haven't swam with us or anything after we got here." Natsu said. He grabbed my wrist in hopes of pulling me up.

He pulled at my wrist and I looked up at him with a nonchalant look, my body not moving.

"Ngh! Why are you so- ngh! Heavy?!" Natsu strained, his hands then slipped and he fell into the water.

"I'll join later." I told him.

"Really?! Alright!!" Natsu grinned as he backflipped into the water.

'I'm genuinely surprised Natsu hasn't evaporated this ocean yet...or that Gray hasn't frozen it.' I thought.

I then stood up and stretched.

~Lucy's P.O.V

I was wringing my hair out after I made it to shore. Lucky me I got to see Y/n stretch.

I may have seen him shirtless before, but this is godlike!

His muscles moved so sexily it almost made me drop to my knees.

I then watched as Y/n jumped into the water and a few minutes later, he got back out, and moved his hair out of his face.

I swear I thought I felt my heart jump out of my chest, I swear I'll make that man mine, no matter what!

~Your P.O.V

I felt someone staring at me as I got out of the water.

I turned and saw Lucy drooling as she stared at me, and she then flinched and scurried to turn around as I looked at her. I shrugged, stalkers will be stalkers...I guess.

I grabbed a towel and laid it down so I could cook in the sun, where the hell is Sans? Now that I think about it...I haven't seen him in a while...

But...at least I was alone with my thoughts...

Thoughts that...scare me...