Trustworthy vs Untrustworthy

(My enemy is Zeref. I am dead.)

Y/n's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, feeling warmth next to me. I looked around and saw scarlet hair on my head...I looked up and saw Erza sleeping peacefully. Her delicate hands held my head gently, and caressing me into her chest, which didn't have armor on them thank god.

I then remembered what happened last night, and frowned.

I broke down in front of Erza...I guess I wasn't as mentally stable as I thought. I'm mentally ill.

I then realized that my hands were wrapped around Erza's waist, okay now I'm mentally ill and touch starved...interesting.

"Erza." I said.

A part of me didn't want this to end, this felt so warm and comforting...something I haven't felt in a really...really long time.

"Erza..." I said louder.

She moved a bit, and her knee brushed up against the inner part of my thigh. My eyes widened.

"Okay yeah get up." I said quickly. I rolled us over, but she groaned and used her strength to slam me down onto the floor.

"Oh my god- what the-?! How are you so strong?!" I exclaimed.

Erza nuzzled her head into my chest, wrapping her legs around my body, hugging me close.

"Erzaaaa!" I exclaimed. This was comfortable but god we have to get up!

"5 more minutes." Erza mumbled, now nuzzling her face into my neck.

"NO! GET UP NOW!" I said, I could feel my face heat up, oh great...this is embarrassing.

"ERZA SCARLET!!"

"Y/N L/N!!"

"Get up please." I said softly.

She sat up quickly, her face red as she looked at me. She then gasped and leapt off of me.

"I-I'm sorry! I tried to leave last night but you threatened me and held me tightly so I couldn't move and-

"Shh...it's fine. I don't blame you." I said.

"You...don't?" Erza asked.

"Yah. I'm pretty sure my grip was deathly...so there's no escaping that unless I let you go. Let's just get up and whatnot...I need a drink..." I said.

"Of course. Requip!" She said, and in an instant, she was in her armor.

"See you at the guild." Erza said.

"If I get there in time, aren't you going on a mission with Natsu and Gray?" I asked.

"Yes, actually. See you when we finish then." Erza said.

She then left, and I chuckled lightly.

"I'm opening up a bit too much..."

-at the Guild-

"Mira, 1 beer please." I said.

"Comin right up!" Mira said.

She slid me a beer and I popped it open, chugging it down.

Mira slid me another beer as I had requested for another one. Each drink felt like a wave of relief, slowly subduing the fears, the memories, the stress, and fixing my mindset, the feeling was addicting so I kept drinking and drinking until I think I was drunk....I kind've blacked out...

Lucy's P.O.V

I looked around to find Y/n. I wonder where he is....

"GUYS I'M GRAY!!" I heard a slurred shout.