A Break In

"Oh no. They're going to have a bad time." Sans said. (HAHA)

"I...we...uh..." Lucy managed to say.

"We came over to see your house." Natsu said.

"Why are you in my room?" Y/n asked.

"WOAH DUDE! I JUST REALIZED YOU TALKED!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Yeah? What of it?" Y/n said.

"Well you never talked at the guild." Gray said.

"That's at the guild. This is not the guild. I don't talk at the guild because of how rowdy it is and what would we even talk about? That's obviously just a waste of time. Only reason why I'm talking right now is because I want to know why are you in my room." Y/n explained.

Erza was having a nosebleed while looking at Y/n's chest and muscles all the way down to his v-line to which the towel covered the rest.

"Erza you okay?" Happy asked.

"Yyyyyyeeeeeessssssss." Erza said.

Everyone shrugged and continued to talk to Y/n who was actually getting annoyed by the fact that everyone is in his room and no one will tell him why. Also that they aren't running out of his house for their lives.

"Answer my question." Y/n said.

But Erza was daydreaming and blushing about how Y/n's voice was so attractive and deep and masculine. She was in lala land as Sans was talking to Happy.

"Sans how did you get your name?" Happy asked.

"Undertale." Sans replied.

"What's that?" Happy asked.

"Get out." Sans replied.

"What?! I didn't know!! C'mon Sans!" Happy said.

Sans continued to ignore Happy and decided to listen in on what Lucy, Natsu, Gray, and Y/n were talking about.

"Can you guys get out of my room?" Y/n asked.

"No way man! You have a huge room and it's cool!" Natsu said.

"Well then I'll just change my clothes now." Y/n sighed, untying his towel.

Erza and Lucy had major nosebleeds as Natsu and Gray looked like they were about to die. Gray and Natsu immediately left the room as Erza and Lucy were unconscious from blood loss.

Y/n just moved them out of the room as they weren't heavy, well Lucy was but it didn't have any effect on him. Erza blushed as she made contact with Y/n's hard chest. While Lucy was over his shoulder. He sat them down on the couch that was apparently in the hallway and he turned and went back into his room.

Erza sat up and looked over the balcony to see Natsu and Gray shaking with fear in the living room.

"Those two idiots." She murmured.

Lucy woke up and got up too.

"Erza, what happened?" Lucy asked.

"You don't know what took place not too long ago?" Erza asked.

Lucy thought for a moment and then blushed.

"Oh yeah! Y/n was threatening to change in front of Natsu and Gray! Then I passed out from blood loss! I wish I could've seen Y/n undress though." Lucy said.

Erza's eyes widened as she heard those words come out of Lucy's mouth.

"Lucy. Do you...do you have any feelings towards Y/n?" Erza asked.

"Yeah! He's so handsome and his voice is so chilly and attractive." Lucy said.

"But you don't even know him! You don't know what he's like!" Erza said.

"You don't either Erza. Why are you getting so defensive?" Lucy asked.

Erza stayed quiet as she continued to stare at the fire and ice wizards shake.

Lucy tilted her head to the side as she was slightly confused about Erza's weird behavior. But she soon shrugged it off and went downstairs with Natsu and Gray. Soon after Erza decided to go downstairs as well.

-Timeskip- Y/n's P.O.V

I came out of my room to see Natsu and Gray about to destroy my house. So I sighed and teleported downstairs and bashed the two's heads together.

Lucy shrieked at my sudden arrival as I threw Natsu and Gray on the couch.

"Why are you still here? I thought I said get out." I said.

"Well...uhm...I actually don't know." Lucy said.

Then Natsu sprung up and immediately butted in the conversation.

"We like your house! It's cool so we thought we could hang here!" Natsu said.

"Oh that's nice....well you all can hang." I said.

"Really?" Natsu asked.

"Yes...hang upside down tied by rope from a tree." I said.

Natsu then lowered his head and sulked in a corner.

"C'mon man. Don't be so mean." Natsu said.

I sighed and grabbed Natsu and Gray, I opened my front door and threw them out.

"Erza, Lucy, can you two please leave?" I asked the two.

Lucy nodded as she walked out.

"Of course Y/n. We will see you at the guild tomorrow correct?" Erza asked.

"I suppose so." I responded.

Erza nodded with a smile and left. I blushed a little when she smiled at me.

I closed the door and locked it.

"Someones in loooove." I heard Sans say.

"Sans YOU are gonna be the one to have a bad time if you don't shut your mouth." I warned him.

"S-sorry. I'm gonna go and play Undertale." He said.

I then turned and walked out of the livingroom going into the kitchen to fix something to eat.

"PAPRIKA- UH I MEAN PAPYRUS NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I heard Sans shout.

I chuckled to myself as I continued to make the food.

-next day-

Sans woke me up and took my cover from me so I would get up.

"You are so annoying." I said sleepily.

I sat up and washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put on some regular clothes.

Then Sans flew me to the guild despite me telling him that I can walk. When we arrived and opened the doors, a table was flying.

"Typical." I said to myself as I caught the table and sat it down.

I walked into the guild as if nothing happened. Lucy came up to me and began to talk to me as she kept looking at me with a flirty face.

*meanwhile Erza is glaring at her*

Just then Erza came over and started to talk to me.

"Say Y/n. We were thinking about going to the beach today. Would you like to join us?" Erza asked.

"Why should I?" I said at a low tone so only she could hear.

"It would be fun, besides won't you need to relax after coming from a mission?" Erza asked.

"I guess..." I replied with a shrug.

Erza smiled at me and walked over to Mira and Mira had an evil grin.

I knew she was had something to do with this...I guess there is no turning back now.