A Long Night

"Ehh....Truth." I said.

"Ugh you're no fun. But is it true you have a crush on anybody here?" Mira asked.

"No." I said.

Mira nodded as she went to another person.

This is gonna be a while, but at least I get to avoid this crap.

"Oh and I forgot to mention, if you choose Truth, you have to do a dare on your next turn." Mira said sweetly.

That was the day I died.

"Alright Y/n, I DARE YOU TO KISS ERZA!!!" Mira said.

"And my trust issues just increased." I mumbled.

I sighed and went over to Erza. She was sitting up straight and I was currently standing. I bent down a little and lifted her face up to aline with mine with my hand, I leaned in slowly until the gap between us was closed. After about 2 to 3 seconds, I released my grip on her and turned around and went back to my seat, slightly blushing.

"EEEEK OTP!!!!" Mira squealed. Erza's blush darkened.

"Lucy! I have to use the restroom so can you take over for me." Mira said.

Lucy nodded and took Mira's seat.

"Alright! The round has restarted, so Y/n, Truth or Dare?" She asked.

"Since I trust you, I'll pick Dare." I said.

Lucy smiled with a faint blush.

"Alright! I dare YOU to kiss me!" She said.

"Why does everyone want Y/n-San to kiss someone?" Wendy asked.

"I have no clue Wendy. But what's wrong with Erza? She looks like she's about to murder someone." Carla asked.

"I wanna know why does the 12 year old have the most sense in this group?" I muttered.

I was about to look over towards Erza but Lucy stopped me by taking my face and smashing her lips on mine.

She pulled away with a huge blush on her face.

"Well. Let's continue!" Lucy said.

I looked over to Erza and she had many emotions washed and dried on her face.

"Erza, may I speak with you for a moment?" I asked.

"U-um...y-yes." She said.

I took her hand and led her a far distance from Natsu's Dragonslaying hearing and Every one else's hearing.

"Are you alright? You seem....mixed up in emotions." I asked.

Erza P.O.V

He...noticed? He was attentive of my emotions and facial expression.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well I saw it in your eyes." He replied.

"Oh...Well. It's nothing really. I just got...a little nervouse about the...kiss." I replied.

I looked at him and saw a wave of relief wash on his face.

"Oh. That kiss. It was a dare, and nothing more, don't take it the wrong way." Y/n said.

Then he walked back to the group and Mira was back as well.

I watched as he walked off, and my hand rose to my lips, still feeling his soft lips upon mine.

Lucy's P.O.V

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET Y/N TAKE MY FIRST KISS!! I guess, I do love Y/n. I love him to the point I'll dare him to take my first kiss. And that is very sacred to me. I saved my first kiss for the perfect guy for me, and that perfect guy was Y/n.

Your P.O.V

I sighed as I walked back to the living room.

"Hey Y/n! We just got done with Truth or Dare! Now it's time to play the other game!" Mira said.

"Uno?" Sans asked.

"No silly, Spin the Bottle!" Mira exclaimed.

"I'm gonna have a bad time." I heard Sans say.

I sat down as Mira spun the bottle. And it landed on Laxus.

They went in the closet, heard a few things we shouldn't have heard, Mira and Laxus came back out and went straight to Mira's bedroom.

I shrugged as I spun the bottle, it landed on Sans. HA! He's an exceed. Why should I be worried?

Me and Sans went in the closet.

"So how was your day?" Sans asked.

"I poured sand over Erza and she didn't know so I'd say good so far." I answered.

7 minutes were soon up and me and Sans exited the closet. Lucy, who was next, spun the bottle and it landed on none-other than me. FUCK! I just went!

Lucy clapped her hands blissfully while I didn't feel like going in the closet. I'd be okay if it was a dude. I'd just have a small conversation, but with my looks a girl will LITERALLY throw themselves at me if they could be in a closet alone with me!!

I slowly walked in the closet and it closed magically. I felt Lucy's hands roam my chest, feeling my abs.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"O-OH! Nothing!" Lucy said as she quickly took away her hands.

We sat in silence for about 6 and a half minutes.

Only 30 seconds left.

"Hey Y/n." Lucy said.

"What?" I responded.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

"I love you! A-and I want you to be my boyfriend!" She said.

The door flew open and I jumped up on my feet.

I instantly left as Lucy followed. I took a quick glance at her and saw she was a red as a tomato. I sighed feeling sorry for her. She's gonna get rejected.

But anyways the game continued and it was soon Erza's turn. She spun the bottle and it soon slowed down to a stop and it pointed straight. At.

Me.