Beach Day!

I sighed as I had to go BACK HOME and pack crap for this beach vacation.

Sans packed nothing but I had to pack clothes and shit like that.

I went back to the guild with my suitcase. Erza had two suitcases and Lucy had 5. Levy had 1. A dude with long black hair had 1, then a blue haired chick, fawning over Gray, had 1. Gray, Natsu, Mira, and a small dark blue haired little girl had 1. Alright who are these people and why don't I know them?

"Oh Y/n! I forgot to tell you we had other new members. This is Wendy, this is Gajeel, and this is Juvia." Erza told me. I nodded and we all left to get on a boat.

"NO! HELL NO! I'M NOT GETTING ON THAT MURDERER!!!" I shouted.

Everyone who never heard me talk looked back in surprise.

"DON'T GET USED TO IT! NOW SANS FLY ME TO WHERE WE ARE GOING!" I told him.

"Sans?" I asked.

I looked back and saw Sans sleeping.

"Just when I needed you." I said.

Erza smiled and led me on the boat. I sat next to her while dying a slow and painful death. But Erza knocked me out, releasing me from death's grasp.

*Timeskip brought to you by Paprika.*

I woke up in a comfortable bed. I sat up and saw Erza next to me sleeping.

She's pretty cute when she sleeps. Heh.

"Erza wake up." I said softly.

She stirred slightly and went back to peaceful.

"Wakey wakey Strawberry." I said as I shook her a little.

Her eyes then opened slowly as she sat up.

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"They went to the beach. We are in the beach house right now." Erza said.

"Oh okay. Well could you get out so I can change into my swimwear?" I asked.

She nodded with a blush as she got up and left the room. I rummaged around in my suitcase and got out my swimming trunks.

I changed into the swimming trunks and left to the beach.

Everyone looked so happy and filled with fun. I looked at Erza and saw she was sun tanning. A mischievous smirk spread onto my face as I took a bucket and filled it with, not water but

SAND!

Yes Sand. It is horrible and hard to get out of hair and so uncomfortable. Hahaha!!

I took the bucket and tiptoed to Erza. Her eyes were closed so this was going smoothly.

I tipped over the sand and poured it all over Erza and teleported a good distance away from her.

She screamed out profanities and was boiling angry. She scanned around the entire beach for suspects but found nobody suspicious. HA! It worked!

I then started walking to the ocean so I could swim. Of course I just had to bump into someone.

When I fell I was on top of, *opens eyes* LUCY?!

"Y/n?! I-I I-I'm so-sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" Lucy stumbled.

"It's fine busty- I mean Lucy." I said as I quickly got up.

She got up and was about to say something until I was snatched by someone and thrown into the water.

I rose up to the surface to see Natsu and Gray smirking at me.

"You two will pay greatly." I said.

"Water Shot Projection!" I chanted.

The ocean created a geyser and it curved over to Natsu and Gray and sucked them into the water.

"Sea Spout!" I chanted.

The water shot up Natsu and Gray into the air as they kept trying to get down but to no avail, as they were stuck up in the sky.

"Hahaha!!!" I chuckled as I let them fall into the water. They both landed on their stomach with a LOUD clap.

Oooh I bet that hurt.

Then Mira came out of nowhere with an evil smile.

"COME ON EVERYONE! TIME TO GO IN!" She said.

I looked at the sky and saw that it was getting dark. I shrugged as Sans was flirting with Carla. We all went in and took our showers and baths and the girls did their girly shit and then the guys, including me, just hung around until the girls were done.

"So Y/n." Gajeel started.

"What?" I asked.

"What's the deal with you and Scary Cake Woman?" Gajeel asked.

"Nothing. Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Just seems like you two are in the feels for each other." Gajeel said.

"You sound stupid." I said.

"BECAUSE HE IS STUPID!!!" Natsu shouted.

"What was that Coal-Head?!" Gajeel shouted.

Then they started throwing insults at each other and were about to get physical until I came in and bashed their heads together, silently.

"Ah that hurts." Natsu said.

"I'm with ya Salamander." Gajeel said.

Then the girls came in, all of them looking refreshed and relaxed. And in PJ's.

Mira came in and sat on the couch looking bored.

"GUYS!" She shouted.

We all looked at her as if telling her to continue.

"We are going to play two of my favorite games!" Mira said.

"And they are?" Erza asked.

"Better be board games." Sans said.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE AND TRUTH OR DARE!!!" She squealed.

I sweatdropped. MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!!

"Alrighty then! Which one is first?" Mira asked.

"Truth or Dare." Natsu said.

I sighed and was happy it wasn't spin the bottle. No way in hell am I going to go in a closet with a girl or a FUCKING GUY! HELL TO THE NO!!

"Alright. Everyone get in a circle for me please." Mira said.

We all did as told and got into a circle. Me being unlucky, had to go first.

"Y/n, Truth or Dare? 10 seconds to choose or I'll choose for you! Tick Tock!" Mira said with a smile on her face.