Special: Lucy x Reader

(As you can see. The picture above should give you a clue as to what is gonna happen in this chappy. Also this isn't a part of the actual story. Just something I came up with.)

Y/n P.O.V

I stalked the movements of my girlfriend. We've been together for 3 years. The past year though, she's acted more distant and seemed like she didn't want to be in the same room as me. But I'm thinking it's because of her mood changes when she's on her period. Of course I decided to give her the space needed when she wants space, but weeks after her period she still acts distant. Right now she's sitting on the couch thinking about something.

I then got up and went downstairs. Realizing something. I forgot to get that ring! Dammit. I made the perfect date for me and Erza. We were going to have a private picnic date. Simple, yes. But it is a romantic scene. Just so i can propose to her. I love her with all of my heart and i bet that's why she's distant! She was waiting for me to finally pop the question!

I grabbed my wallet and put in my shoes and headed for the door. Before leaving I gave Erza a kiss.

"Alright Erza, remember don't be late! Tonight at 7. Alright? I'll be back soon." I said to her. She only nodded her head and turned the TV on.

I went out the door and locked it behind me. I then went to the Jewelry Shop I ordered the ring from. It was named Jewels for Her. I ordered a special ring for Erza. One that was actually freshly made.

"Good Day Y/n! Came to get that ring I see!" The clerksman said.

"Yes I did sir! Do you have it?" I asked.

"Of course I do! I made sure to keep it safe so my old kind wouldn't forget." He said while pulling out a scarlet colored box. He opened it for me to see and it was beautiful indeed.

He closed the box back and handed it to me and I gave him the money

"Thank You. Have a nice day." I said to him with a smile.

"You too! I wish you the best of luck! Hope she says yes!" He said while waving to me.

I smiled again and rushed to the Fairy Tail guild. Running and running with all of my strength and energy. I have to hurry. I DON'T HAVE AN OUTFIT TO WEAAAR!!!

I checked the time. 5:30. Wow. Just great. THERE IS THE GUILD!

I bursted through the doors almost instantly, grabbing Lucy, MiraJane, Natsu, Gajeel, Levy, Romeo, Laxus and Wendy.

I rushed outside once more and then stopped.

"WHAT THE?!"

"What's with the rush?!"

"Hi Y/n-San!"

"Everything alright Y/n?"

"FIGHT ME!"