Home

Erza's P.O.V

The guild was currently rowdy because of two certain no-brains that started to fight.

Natsu threw Gray at the wall, nearly hitting Lucy.

"Natsu! Can you not do that? EEK! Gray where are your clothes?!" Lucy shrieked.

"Natsu! Gray! Stop this nonsense!" I shouted as I grabbed them both by their hair and smashed their heads together.

"So-sorry." They both said. I sighed and went back to my delicious strawberry cake. But then I felt a familiar powerful amount of magic energy coming this way.

"Natsu....do you feel that?" Lucy asked worriedly.

Natsu had a smirk on his face and he looked like he was ready to fight...again.

"Is it an enemy?" Lucy asked Gray.

"He's back." Gray said, finally putting his clothes back on.

"Who? Gildarts?" Lucy asked.

"No. Y/n." Gray answered.

Lucy looked puzzled.

"Who is that?" She asked.

"You'll see soon." I said to her.

As soon as I said that, the doors opened and a shadowy figure stood tall. He walked in the building as his figure was now clearly seen.

He had his black cape and his same mysterious attire.

"Hello Y/n! It's great to see you again!" Mira said, knowing she wouldn't get a reply.

Y/n nodded his head towards her and his eyes scanned over to me. I surpressed a blush as I looked back at him.

"G-greetings Y/n." I said.

He nodded towards me and was then approached by Natsu.

"C'mon Y/n! Let's fight! I can take you now!" Natsu said.

Y/n knocked Natsu down as his head planted to the ground and the impact caused him to go unconscious.

Sans came from behind him with a slightly nervous look.

"Geez Y/n. You didn't have to do him like that." Sans said.

Y/n didn't give a reply as he walked to his solitary table on the second floor of the guild.

He is so mysterious...and that is what intrigues me.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Listen Sans I understand that you have a soft spot for others but I was obviously annoyed. Natsu always asks to fight me, every time I come back, and I have a massive headache." I told Sans.

"Yeah but seriously?! You could've at least held back a little." Sans said.

"Yeah and I didn't." I told him coldly.

"I never understood why you never talked to anyone other than me and the master." Sans said.

"I prefer to talk less." I said as I leaned back in the chair.

"We have to go home soon anyways. I need to take a shower." I said.

"Yeah. I'll go talk to Happy, since he's the only cat here." Sans said.

"Fine by me." I said.

Sans flew away and started to chat with Happy. He looks so happy with Sans. I don't understand. How can people be so friendly with each other and not know what the other is planning. Maybe Happy is actually evil and he plans to kill all dragonslayers.

Or maybe something other than that. I would prefer to be alone, to stay solitary. No matter what.

Lucy's P.O.V

Woah. That Y/n guy seems pretty mysterious and scary! But he seems pretty....cute. Wait what am I saying I barely know him! As a matter of fact I should go talk to him.

"Y/n! Can I talk to you?" I asked him.

Y/n's P.O.V

Just when I wanted to be alone, the blonde busty woman wants to speak to me...GODDAMMIT I can't get any peace. Nonetheless I went downstairs and sat down next to her. Sans came over to see what was happening.

"So Y/n, have any hobbies?" This mysterious girl asked.

I leaned over to Sans and told him to ask her what's her name, because I was close to calling her busty woman.

"He asked what's your name." Sans said.

"Oh! How rude of me. I didn't introduce myself. My name is Lucy Heartfilia. And why aren't you talking yourself?" She asked.

"He doesn't like talking. He's more of a solitary type guy." Sans said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Um...I think it's best if you don't ask that." Sans said.

"Oh! Okay, I'm sorry!" Lucy said.

"Yeah. Personal stuff there girlie." Sans said, eating a piece of cheesecake.

Erza's P.O.V

I can't believe this. How is it that Lucy wants to talk to him all of a sudden?! Not like she'll get any replies from him so she might as well give it up! Suddenly I saw Y/n get up and walk towards the doors.

"Y/n is going to go home." Mira said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Look at his hands. He doesn't have a job request sheet in his hands and Sans looked sleepy." Mira explained.

"Hey we should go and follow him." Natsu said.

"What, why?" Lucy asked.

"Who knows what secrets he holds in his house?!" Nastu asked.

Gray was also interested in what secrets Y/n had. So Natsu, Gray, and Lucy followed him out of the guild.

"I'm going too. Because they may cause a ruckus." I said as I got up and followed them.

I heard Mira giggle as I walked out and followed Natsu and Gray and Lucy and Happy.

His house was actually huge. I never thought he had a house like this. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Happy snuck in through the window while I opened the door. I heard water running so I quickly tried to find his room. Natsu bumped into me and I used him as a detector. Soon though, we all managed to find his room, so we walked in and saw Sans jumping on the bed.

"Sshhh!!!" Happy told Sans.

We all nodded and Sans sighed and mouthed, "Okay."

Natsu and Gray started to look around Y/n's room, going through his things, but after about 10 minutes the water stopped and we heard shuffling and stuff being picked up. The door to the bathroom opened and Y/n came out. In a towel. Dripping wet, his hair was framing his face...in a towel, water droplets fell down his abs and did I mention in a towel?

in a towel, water droplets fell down his abs and did I mention in a towel?

"What are you doing in my house and in my room?"