𝐈'𝐌 𝘉𝘙 𝐎𝐊 𝘌𝘕

Erza's P.O.V

The next few days after that incident included Y/n and Sans leaving out for missions daily. I had tried my best to speak to him, but he wouldn't stop for even a moment much less give me a second glance.

"How do you suppose we approach him?" Gray asked.

"Assertive!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Gently!" Happy exclaimed afterwards.

"No." Gray sighed.

"Y/n's quick and extremely silent, he's started to hide his magic aura as he approaches the guild, so we won't know when he's coming..." I explained.

"Which makes it even harder to approach him..." Gray said.

I looked over at the door and sighed as she stood up.

"I'll just wait by the door until further notice." I said and before anyone could get a word in, I sauntered over to the guild doors and waited.

It took a while for the doors to open, but sure enough they did, and in came Y/n, swiftly moving along the crowd to the bar, I quickly shuffled across to the bar.

I grabbed his wrist and forced him to turn around.

"What?" He asked sharply.

"Y/n, your problem is with Lucy, not with the rest of us. Why are you avoiding us?" I asked.

"I always avoid you all. There is no difference between now and then." Y/n said.

"But...I thought-

"That we had a connection? Simply because I broke down in your arms and fell asleep with you means nothing. I was just emotionally unstable and you were there at the wrong time to witness my breakdown. I consider you an associate, a comrade, an ally, nothing more. We are not friends, we never will be. I've chosen to continue to go my own path in this world...alone." Y/n explained coldly.

My eyes widened and I looked down gently, sighing as I looked back up at him, seeing his cold e/c eyes glaring down at me.

"Let me go." He demanded.

"Y/n..." I started.

"I'm ok..." Y/n said gently.

He slipped from my grip and walked off, ignoring Natsu's demand to fight him, and leaving the guild.

I stomped my foot aggressively, he's so difficult to talk to!

"I could barely get a word in!" I growled.

I crossed my arms and sighed, walking back over to the table, seeing Lucy sitting there now.

"Lucy!" I called.

"Yes Erza?" Lucy asked innocently.

"I see you've recovered from your injury." I said as I sat down at the booth.

"Yeah! I feel great!" Lucy said with a smile.

"You feel great after triggering Y/n?" I asked.

Her smile faded, and a confused look crossed her features.

"What?" Lucy asked.

"Don't "what?" me! You tried to take advantage of him while he was drunk! Not to mention the man doesn't even trust you, much less like you, and you went too far! You expected him to fuck you after he had to relive his past of getting raped and beaten by his own family! You're sick!" I shouted.

"Erza calm down..." Natsu said gently.

"I thought he was over it!" Lucy defended.

I reached over the table and grabbed her by the throat, since she barely had any clothes on to classify her top as a shirt, and backhanded her with my armored hand.

"You sound stupid! If you had gotten raped and beaten by those you loved would you recover?! Recover from the physical and mental abuse?! The betrayal?! The early moments of his childhood was tainted and stained by retched memories of his innocence being defiled and trampled over, and you dare say that you thought Y/n was over it?!" I shouted.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I remembered the pained sobs that erupted from Y/n's mouth that night he broke down in front of me. It was painful, heartbreaking, to see someone so strong, someone so quiet and calm, to be so sad, alone, tormented!

It pissed me off tremendously that Lucy would even think that she did nothing wrong...

"I-!" Lucy began but I slapped her again.

"You've spoken enough, I'm sure. You can't justify what you did, nor can you say anything to make me change my judgement about you. You've hurt Y/n, and badly too. He may not want an apology from you, but I demand you give him one." I commanded.

"What?" Lucy asked.

I tightened my grip around her neck.

"Don't toy with me, I know you heard me loud and clear. Now...do as I say or else. I can make your death a painful one." I threatened.

"Y-yes ma'am!" Lucy stumbled.

I let go of her, jerking her head away from me roughly.

Third Person P.O.V

Y/n had stood outside of the guild for the past three hours after he left. He had heard the commotion between Erza and Lucy, and he honestly felt a bit flattered that Erza did that for him...for his sake. He remembered the passion, the pain, the anger in her voice as she spoke to Lucy.

It honestly made a tiny smile form on his features, but it vanished just as fast as it appeared. Y/n remembered what he told Erza before he left as well...

"I'm ok..."

He looked up at the sky, his chest tightened as he could feel himself form tears.

"I'm broken..." He mumbled.

His tears left as Sans flew by his side.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"I stayed over at Mira's for a while." Sans replied.

"Oh...that's nice..." Y/n said.

"You've been crying haven't you?" Sans asked.

Y/n only nodded, looking at the masonry of the building he leaned on.

"I'll be fine though..." He mumbled.

Sans knew what that meant. He hung his head low at the words of his best friend.

...Y/n would forever be broken...