~Chapter 27~♡

Pov - Author's

Felix's head rested against the older's shoulder as they stared quietly out the window of his sunflower styled room. It was bright and a very comforting yellow tone, both of them relaxing into the simple touches they gave.

Soon a sneaky arm wrapped around the youngers waist causing him to jump up and squeal. "What do you think your doing, mister?!"

The latters hands flew up to the air in innocence. "Nothing at all, sunflower"

"Stop calling me that..."

"Calling you what? Sunflower...? But it sounds so nice, sunflower. SuNfLoWeR.. sUnFlOwEr.."

Felix quickly put his hand over Chan's mouth stopping him from talking anymore. A huge blush coming over his features at the nickname being said over and over again.

"I like the name, but can you..." Chan's eyes sparkled up at the boy listening to everything he was about to say. Could he use the nickname? "...I don't know. Only use it with us two around?"

The younger started getting shy again, retracting his hands from the others mouth to hide his own face in.

A huge smile spread across the olders face, he gets to use the nickname and his little sunflower was blushing... and it was all because of him. His head moving up and down quickly in a response before pulling the boy into his arms.

Causing the boy to land on his lap, arms tangled around his waist while put his around Chan's neck.

"My little sunflower..." Chan teased while whispering in his ear, "what are we going to do today?"

Felix has been thinking about that same question for a long time as well, what was he planning? It kind of just happened, first he saw Chan being put up for sale and he snatched the opportunity quickly.

Maybe... a movie date? Beach date? Going to the fair? Baking...?

Actually!

"Can we bake brownies together?"

"Of course" Chan smiled at the other before squeezing his waist and planting a small kiss on his cheek. The younger let out a yelp once he was picked up, now wrapping both his arms and legs around the older.

Both of the bodies were now in the kitchen getting out the ingredients for the brownies.

Chan looked through the fridge for the eggs, but noticed two different bowls of them. Getting confused he grabbed one from each bowl and turned to Felix, who was getting oil.

Smirking, he raised both hands and slapped them down on the others head. One breaking with gooey insides and the other stayed hard, but with a cracked shell. "Thanks, Lix, now I know which one to use!" He laughed at the youngers reaction quickly moving back to get the right bowl of eggs.

Felix clenched his fists at his side, trying to stay happy even though he felt the yolk run down his nose. Poking his tongue to the inside of his mouth.

It's simple... don't kill Chan. Don't kill Chan. Don't kill-

The yolk slipped into his mouth making him gag spitting it out into the sink

I'm gonna kill Chan!

His body moved fast, grabbing the brownie mix off of the counter pretending to put it into the bowl, while the older placed the eggs next to him, before turning his attention to the instructions.

Now!

Brownie mix was held up above the boys head, while the other tipped it back making it flow all over him.