~Chapter 26~♡

Pov - Chan

"Chan, hurry your butt up! I have money to earn" Minseok yelled at me as I quickly tied up my shoes. Gathering my jacket and phone before rushing to her car.

"You didn't earn the money..." I whispered looking out the window as she started driving. "A penny isn't much of a profit"

The music was turned down so she could talk to me more, "It's a huge profit if the thing I'm selling is you. Besides at least it was your boyfriend who picked you, that would have been real sad if he didn't" a nudge was felt in my side a sly smille spread across her face.

"Oh, shut up"

Soon the vehicle made a complete stop at the younger boys house. Before I could get out someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey, don't get hurt. You know my phone number so use it" all seriousness in her voice.

"Aww, you actually care-"

"Pfft- I don't care you're my money maker. Would hate to lose you!" She pushed my back as I slipped out of the car. Her body leaning towards my door taking it in her hand and slamming it shut.

Watching quietly as she drove away, brat.

"Channie hyung!" the younger exclaimed while throwing his arms around my neck. Almost toppling over as he jumped hugging my waist with his legs.

"Felix..." I tried talking, but had a hard time even walking into the house with him on me. Closing the front door he slid off of me with a huge smile.

Grabbing my arms as he quickly took off my coat for me and hung it up before going down to my shoes and untying them. "Felix, I can untie my shoes myself" a laugh spilled from my lips as I grabbed the younger by the arms to pull him back up.

Pulling off my shoes and seeing a small blush on his cheeks as he tried to hide it with his hands. "Sorry, I'm just excited"

A hand landed on his head rubbing the soft tassels. "I know"

He seemed to drop the shyness again as he rushed to his room wanting to show it to me. Walking into it though was more amazing then what I thought it would be.

Maybe I thought it would be messy like his friends, but it sure wasn't. I would even say it looked aesthetically pleasing.

"Do you like it?" He asked with a big smile, sitting down on the soft bed sheets making me do the same

"Awww, My little sunflower, of course I do" I turned my head to plant a small kiss on his head.

"Thank you..." Felix mumbled growing a bit shy again as his head leaned against my shoulder.

" Felix mumbled growing a bit shy again as his head leaned against my shoulder

(Felix's room)

●●●
More fluffy feelings in the following chapters!

Re-edit... since this is such a short chapter... I wanted to tell everyone a story about me and my two friends♡

I mostly remembered this only because I was reading a fanfic called, Skaterboy Minsung ff, read it! And there was a mall scene. Obviously this is were the story will take place;

So my friend was having a birthday party at chucky cheese at the mall, basically it was the only store opened since it was almost midnight.

There was three of us, we walked out of CC and started to explore the rest of the mall while all the lights were out. We shook some of the doors and shackles around the store doors to see if any would open (we weren't actually gonna steal anything if they were open, we just wanted to see), of course none of them were.

So out of boredom there was a little park in the middle of the mall that we played on, it's for little kids so it was really small. After a little we started sliding around like awesome baseballers and of course being loud while doing so.

So as you could imagine the night guard came out of nowhere and started following us. We had to quickly rush back into the CC without getting caught, we did of course, sneaky spiesss... once he was gone we went back out into the hallway and started sliding on the floor again until we had to leave.

:D