~Chapter 18~♡

Omgggg guys! Thank you soo much for 10k. I would do a double update and stuff but... I forgot to write this weeks chapter sooo, I might do it next week as a thank you♥

Remember take care of yourselfs!

●●●

Pov - Chan

Running cycles down his back until he shivered, my fingers gliding back up doing it over and over again. His little noises of satisfaction made it all the better.

His desperate pants for air everytime he pulled away and soon came back for more. Soft lips touched mine repeatedly, the small boy didn't stop.

"Calm down, Felix" I managed to whisper as he breathed.

But that didn't happen.

The lips sufficated me again, biting my bottom lip, trying anything to get my mouth open. Licks and whimpers going between the both of us as are hands roamed in each others space. Making sure to touch each others hair, neck, and waist.

My hands gripped his waist and he pulled away letting out a huge whimper as his breathing tried to regain it's self.

"More" he mumbled.

We weren't in the photo room anymore. To be honest I don't even remember how we got into my room. All I do remember is praising him for being amazing and then one thing led to another.

Felix sat on my lap as I rested against the headboard. His hands reached up to tug on my hair. As he moved his head to the side for me to see his neck.

I knew what he wanted, but should I?

"Felix, are you sure you want me to mark you?"

He nodded letting out a "Yes" at the same time. His small smile reassuring me that he was okay.

I let my hand fall from his waist and held it against Felix's neck. He tilted further into my hold as my lips moved closer to the other side.

A breath of relief escaped the youngers mouth as my lips worked on his neck. Making sure to kiss slowly and speed up, moving all over than biting. His shivers came back as I licked a certain spot on his neck, a small moan fell out of his mouth.

His shakey voice started up "Channie, please again"

I couldn't resist as those big innocent looking eyes stared at me, waiting for something great to happen.

Doing it again, but this time rougher. Teeth glazing over the spot, sucking harshly, than finally biting into the porcelain skin. Moans fell from his mouth only making me smile and keep going on tell a dropping noise was heard.

At first I didn't mind it. Going back up to Felix's lips making sure to lick the bottom lip. He opened and I slipped in my tongue as my hands went back to his waist. My tongue rolling against his wanting to taste more.

Gripping his waist harder a whimper escaped his lips as we both pulled away for air a string of saliva connecting us together. His hands shakily moved to my shoulders.

He dove down to my neck finding it with less color than his. Finally after seconds of thinking the lips I craved for met my neck. Now it was his turn to mark me.

I was too busy to notice the few figures in front of my bed. But when Felix bite me hard a yelp pushed past my lips and a huge roar of laughter was let out.

My eyes widened as I kept Felix in my arms so he couldn't see what was happening. A group of people stood in front of my bed laughing at my pain.

"Chan! I'm home!" One of them screamed and soon the rest screamed it as well.

Felix got up looking back at them his color draining from his face as everyone smiled. "Did they see us?" He leaned towards me to ask.

But all I could do was nod being too stunned to talk.

"I thought I told you to have a surprise party ready for me? I don't want to see you and your boyfriend making out" my sister, Minseok said.

Rolling my eyes I turned to the rest of the people. "Why are you guys here?"

"I thought you we're dead! You wouldn't answer my texts or calls" Changbin spoke while Minho nodded in approval.

I took out my phone from off the desk scrolling through my messages not seeing a single one from the two boys. Sighing I responded, "Why did you really come here?"

"Why can't we just come over here?" Minho whined with a smaller boy gripping his arm, Jisung.

"You just can't! Why don't you guys ever give me a heads up when you come though?" I asked stressing out as Felix looked down fiddling with his hands.

Minseok thought for a moment and then smiled. "It's more fun to see what your doing with nobody else around" she eyed Felix. "Alsoo, I invited them to my surprise party" she clapped her hands.

"Stop saying it's a surprise party" Felix mumbled making me laugh at his cuteness earning a small smile from him.

Shaking my head, "I'm gonna regret this, but fine let's have a party"

"Yesss!!" Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Jeongin let out. "Alcohol! Alcohol! Alcohol!" They made a train of people yelling and then they all dissapeard from my room. Changbin giving me a wink before he closed the door.

I looked at Felix as he still had his eyes trained to his hands. "Hey, let's have some fun?"

He finally looked up at me, his face flushed red as he pounced on me grabbing my collar. "We we're just watched while we made out and now your saying, let's have some fun?"

"Yeah, why not?"

He nibbled on his bottom lip, thinking. "Fine" I pulled his head down to my level kissing his lips again, but of course that wouldn't last long in this household.

Are heads turned to the door being wide open and to a stunned Jeongin. "I left my phone..." he rushed to get it and left without shutting the door.

We broke out laughing as we heard the little one yell, "Their doing the dirty! I repeat their doing the dirty!"

"Let's join the others now" I sat up with Felix still in my lap a smile on both of are faces.

"Okay!"

●●●