~Chapter 10~♡

446k Likes 123k CommentsLovelybine // @BangMan, thanks so much for the pictures :)

Lovelybine // @BangMan, thanks so much for the pictures :)

Kayuli // $-$
Sereneride00 // She do be looking expensive

Binniepiggy // My bro be taking them good photos as always!!
Minhoo◇ // No doubt about it
Binniepiggy // How did you get here??
Minhoo◇ // "Magic"

Lovelybine // Can you two idiots get off my comment section?
Minhoo◇ // Idiots? Okay old lady
Lovelybine // Screw off

Binniepiggy // Blocked and reported!

Block this user?
Yes or No

●●●

Pov - Felix

Chan looked back at me and I gasped at what I saw.

Big tears started running down his face. It was the first time I saw someone else cry for me.

"Why are you crying?" I asked worried.

He shook his head and started to rub his eyes. "I can't imagine people wanting to hurt you. You must have been through a lot of pain to have to move all the way here even when your mother said not to.

"Your so brave, Felix"

I didn't realize that my legs moved out of the chair only to go to Chan's lap. I sat down straddling his legs between mine, then my arms consumed him. I squeezed him into a hug even if he didn't want one, but thankfully he started to hug back. His long arms slinging onto my back.

My head nuzzled into his neck and I sniffled.

I'm glad I thought of Chan...

One of his hands moved into my hair, ruffling around and the other rumbing my back. We didn't say anything for awhile only wanting to be in each other's company.

It started to get hotter as we kept going, so I pulled away to look at him. A light blush lit up my cheeks as he full on smiled at me with red eyes.

I'm the one who should be smiling like that, idiot...

His hands clasped around my waist I finally notice the position we're in and I quickly get off of him. Making sure to scratch the back of my nape, like nothing happened.

My eyes searched around the room again as my feet moved. I made my way over to a box in front of the green screen and peer inside of it.

"Props" Chan says still sitting in the chair where I left him.

I nodded and walked over to one of the lights. My hands wave over it and it turns on. I wave again and it turns off.

"Ooohhh" I said.

A giggle was heard behind me and oh gosh did it sound amazing. I twirled around to see Chan walking over to me.

"You weren't lying about being a photographer, I guess" our eyes meet as he stood in front of me.

"You thought I was lying about that?" Chan asked as he moves towards one of the already set up cameras. A mumbled no left my mouth.

Feet noises rung through out the room as I followed close behind him as he started to fiddle with the camera. He popped the cover off and spun the machine towards me. I couldn't react fast enough as I heard the click already go off.

"What was that for?!" My hands quickly went to my face to hide myself.

He didn't respond, the only thing I could hear was clicking noises. Suddenly the noises stopped as he finished whatever he was doing. His body stopped moving and it looked as if he was holding his breath.

"Chan... are you okay?" Our body's moved closer as I walked slowly up to him.

Eyes began to widen once I stared into the camera to see what he was seeing. "Wow.." we both said in unison.

●●●Yes this chapter is shortshort but sweet♡

●●●
Yes this chapter is short
short but sweet♡

Kind of like Changbin... O-O