~Chapter 28~♡

Pov - Author's

As the Chanlix 'couple' enjoyed the brownies and movie, the Minsung couple had other plans.

Minho was kicked out of the house not that long ago, by his own best friend. The younger had given him a 5 minute count down on getting out or he'd make some false rumors about him and Jisung.

Felix wasn't gonna spread any rumors, but Minho didn't know that.

Soon the older had slipped on his vanes and grabbed a box of stuff for his boyfriend. Having the other hover over him and counting down the seconds. Anxiety levels going through the roof as he finally got out. A breath of relief escaped his mouth.

Rain lightly poured down making it perfect weather to stay inside and snuggle. So, of course the boy went to a store and bought many things.

A new fuzzy grey blanket that had little animated animals on it, an assorted box of chocolates, and he would need a movie as well. Walking around in the movie section a series had caught his eye. The Maze Runner...

Thinking about it, it wasn't very romantic. But it would show great action that the two boys loved and if there was any scary parts he could snuggle with Jisung. Quicky he picked up the whole series and dumped it in the basket.

As he was heading to the check out he noticed a bottle of wine that looked really good. Minho wasn't underage so he could have it, but what about Jisung?

MinMin☆
How old are you?

Sungie
How do you not know??!!
My birthday wasn't even that long ago!

MinMin☆
Hopefully 19?

Sungie
Omg...

Min how old are you?

MinMin☆
22

Sungie
Okay and I'm 2 years younger than you

MinMin☆
And?

Oh... wait!
Okay, thanks baby♡

Sungie
Whatever

MinMin☆
Say I love you back

Sungie
Or what?

MinMin☆
;)

Sungie
Eww, I love you!

MinMin☆

Minho grabbed the bottle of wine off the shelf and walked over to the cashier

Minho grabbed the bottle of wine off the shelf and walked over to the cashier. Once he payed for everything, he was off to see his boyfriend!

(Off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of Oz!)

The sound of a bell was heard as the boy patiently waited outside for Jisung to open his apartment door.

Soon the door creaked and a ravishing young man stepped out. His shirt off with a towel around his neck as he used it to dry the wet mop on his head. Sweats covered his legs as he smiled at the older waiting for him.

"Honey, I'm home!" Minho sang happily as he made his way inside. Dropping the bag on the table so he could have Jisung hop into his arms.

Jisung did just that, wrapping his figure into the older holding onto him like his life depended on it. Minho's hand shamelessly grabbing the youngers butt and giving it a light squeeze.

"You know how much I love seeing you shirtless, but I'd hate for you getting a cold"

The younger nodded while snuggling his face into the other's neck. "Keep me warm then" he mumbled.

So, with that being said, Minho dropped the younger onto the couch and walked back to the kitchen. Grabbing the bag and taking it to the living room. Jisung sat up getting interested by all the things that could be.

Soon the fuzzy blanket was pulled out and the younger pulled it over himself. Minho chuckled seeing his boyfriend and then the food and wine came out next.

"You bought wine?!"

"Yeah..." he mumbled while looking at the description of the liquid. "Is it bad?"

"Minho, I can't drink!" Jisung shouted while still snuggled into the warmth surrounding him.

Perplexed, he placed the wine back on the table. "I don't think a litte bit will kill you" he looked disappointed, but soon got out of it as he handed the smaller the chocolate he bought.

Jisung took it quickly while coaxing his boyfriend to snuggle up with him. But Minho had to put the movies in first, grabbing two wine glasses and pouring it in both. Taking a sip and humming at the taste, not bad, he thought.

He passed the other glass to the other, he took it in his hands while swirling it around. "Is it good?"

"Yeah, really good. Take a sip, baby" he sat next to the boy and pushed him onto his lap. Taking some of the blanket as well.

Finally the younger took a drink. Wincing at the taste, but trying again either way. "You find this good?"

"Jisung, nobody actually likes the taste of wine. It's just a way of relaxing"

He shook his head placing the drink on the table and started the movie.

The two boys snuggled up together. Jisung laid on his lap facing Minho's face, as Minho grabbed his naked waist holding him still. They talked about their favorite character, who should have died and many other things.

After the three movies it was already passed midnight. Felix still hadn't texted him to come back home, so they decided he would just stay over.

Minutes later they had left the living room and were making out on Jisung's bed, Jisung sitting on his lap. His hands messing with the olders hair, moaning softly in his mouth.

While the other had his tongue deep in his mouth, his hands feeling around his boyfriend's body. "I love you so much..." he whispered out on to his lips.

Jisung breathed heavily pulling away a bit, "I love you too, Min"

●●●
Just some innocent Minsung :)

I messed up again... So Felix and Minho are now roomates in this. I mistook this for one of my other books, my bad, but at least it turned out fine.