~Chapter 14~♡

Pov - Chan

Breath in...

Breath out...

He's gonna be so cute.

wAiT! Chan don't think that way, it's not even a date! Why do you have to be so nervous for? I'm just taking his pictures, nothing more and nothing less.

Besides right after I'll just take him home. Yeah, just take him home....

Ugh!! But what if I don't want to take him home? What if I want to keep him, would that be considered as kidnapping? OMG!!! I'm gonna kidnap Felix????!!!!

I mean....

NO!

Unless...

CHAN STOP!!

I pulled up to Felix's driveway with the address one of the guys gave me. The small boy was surprised to see me at his house and quickly rushed out to my car.

Clicking noise went off when he opened the passenger door and hopped in.

"Crazy, I was just about to text you my address. How'd you know where I lived?" He asked while we moved out of the driveway making it onto one of the main roads.

"One of your friends told me" as he nodded I stole glances at his outfit.

SHINY LEGSSS!!! AHHH...

His skin was exposed with white shorts that went to his mid thigh. A blue jacket went over his white t-shirt. Wearing long socks and converse.

As I was about to look again hands structured my view. "Stop looking at mee~" a small whine came from behind the hands making me laugh softly.

"But you look so cute, I couldn't help it" he moved his hands down from his face and his head spun away from me, looking out the window. Soon we arrived at are first destination...

The Café.

Felix was quick to go into the bathroom and change into the cloths I had given him. Once he stepped out I couldn't help but smiling widely.

If only he was mine...

Wait what???!!! CHAN I SAID STOPPP.

"Where are we sitting?" He asked as he moved around in my big fluffy black jacket.

I looked around and soon spotted a comfy table in the corner. My hands waved to it as we made are way over there.

"Want anything to eat or drink?" I asked while setting the camera on the table making Felix look at it with curious eyes.

"Sure..." he mumbled as he started to fidget with the straps on the machine.

I was gonna ask him what he wanted but he didn't  seem that invested in what I was saying so I took the camera and switched it on, startling him. I handed it back to him and he took it.

"You can look through the photo's if you'd like to" I said as I walked towards the cashier. I ordered some coffee and cake for the both of us to split and waited for the order to be called.

Looking back to Felix I noticed how wide his eyes were when he scrolled through the pictures. I laughed to myself thinking about how cute he looked like that. It really does look like we're on a date doesn't it...

Sadly we're not. My lips moved down as I thought about it.

"Order for Chan?"