~Chapter 23~♡

Pov - Author's

The door suddenly opened making everyone freeze what they were doing.

Jeongin stood on top of Seungmin and Hyunjin as they were crawling on there knees. The younger pretending to be the captain of his new ship. He wasn't drunk, but you know, Youngest on top!

Hyunjin had red marker and blueberries up his nose, probably stuck, but he'll have to find out later. His back was sore from carrying half of the youngers weight on him, but he kept the dare and moved forward.

Seungmin had blue marker on his face, also not wanting to loose a dare he went onward. Of course grumbling from time to time, no one paid much to.

Changbin held a glass of beer in his hand and the other held someone's waist. Squeezing the small thing earning a squeal from it. He laughed while pushing it up against the wall.

Jisung wanted Minho very badly and decided to make him jealous for leaving him. Sadly the only one left to hang out with was Changbin. The hand snaked around his jaist and he had to try not to vomit. His back hitting the wall.

Rena sat on the couch, unbothered by the chaos that happened around her. A glass of expensive wine sat in her hand while the other had a book in it.

Something caught the girls eye making her look at the front door with a smile. "Your back!" She laughed and then went back to her reading.

Soon Minseok clobbered her spilling the wine on their clothes and left to go "change" them together.

Chan quickly smacked Jeongin down from his pirate ship making the two others sigh and lay flat against the floor.

Felix couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably. It rang loud and clear for everyone to hear, Chan smiled happily at it.

Minho looked at Jisung and then his squirrel and then Jisung. He repeated this until he finally gasped looking at the stuffie. "YOUR CHEATING ON ME?!"

The squirrel made a loud thud as it hit the floor. Minho ran to another room without the prized possession. Jisung soon followed suit looking very confident.

Changbin laughed at the useless stuffie on the floor, pouring beer over it's head. The beer suddely stopped flowing making him whine, but whimper immediately right after.

Chan had snatched the can and slammed it onto the kitchen counter. "All of you," he pointed at the four remaining people. "Take a shower and then go to bed, right now!"

His raised voice scared them making them scurry off to the bathroom.

Felix sighed as his back hit the sofa, Chan quietly made his way sitting right next to the younger, "Now, where were we?"

They leaned forward until lips touched together. A full on make out session hapened as the smaller climbed into his lap, wrapping his arm around his neck.

They continued until the four boys came rushing out of the bathroom saying they heard strange noises coming from both the Minsung room and the girls'.

So much for having a quiet day with Chanlix...

●●●
I wish I could be apart of that party...