~Chapter 11~♡

Pov - Chan

"Wow... I look ugly can you delete that?" I heard a small boy say to me as he leaned over my shoulder to get a better view of the photo I took.

I grimaced at him while pulling the camera away from him. "No! You look adorable, I'm a keep it"

Felix just laughed making sure to extend his hand over to smack my arm lightly. "Weirdo. At least take a good one next time"

Next time?

You mean I'll be able to take pictures of Felix more often? I mean he looks amazing in this photo I wonder what he'd look like if he actually tried.

"How about right now?" I asked nonchalantly, but on the inside I was really hoping he would say yes.

He thought about it for a couple seconds sending me on edge. A shrug was as much as he showed as he started to walk over to the back drop.

I followed behind him making sure to put my camera on the right settings.

"Are you sure you want to wear that?"

"Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing?" He asked with a scowl honing his soft features.

I threw my hands up in defense waving them back and forth, the camera hitting my chest and the strap tugging at my neck. "That's not what I meant. I think you look really cute, but maybe you want to wear something else maybe something comfy?"

His face lit up again and a small giggled escaped his lips "I'm joking, I would love to wear something other than this" he pinched the end of the shirt with his fingers.

Quickly I sat the camera down on the table and left the room making sure to yell back down to him, that I would only be a minute.

I ran down my hall to my bedroom. My closet was already open and I started to strip through the cloths trying to find anything that would look amazing on the younger.

All my cloths would look big on him but it would be cute, I thought.

Finally I found an outfit that he could wear making me sprint back into the room that I had left the boy.

Once I flung open the door he turned his head to face me, he was sitting at the table swiveling in one of my spinning chairs.

Cute...

"Felix, you can change into these. They might be a bit big, but they should still work nontheless"

He nodded taking the cloths from my hand placing them on the table. Confused I was about to ask him what he was doing until he started to take off his shirt.

His back was to me but panic still set in. My hands fidgeted at my sides nervously as I looked away.

I turned around trying to give him privacy. The camera was on the table that Felix was changing by and I mentally cursed myself for placing it there.

What else was I gonna fidle with?

Soon the younger was done and turned to me to get my opinion. He waved his arms around jumping up and down in the process. His smile was huge and I felt something weird in my chest.

"How does it look?" He asked making sure to give me a little twirl while doing so.

I cleared my throat trying to snap myself out from drooling at him. "Amazing. Now we just need to start the shoot"

Felix clapped his smalls hands racing back over to the back drop. Why do you have to be so cute, you literally were crying a couple minutes ago.

I stopped thinking of it once the camera was back into my hands.
The photo shoot started...